confession time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know what came over me this morning. I was like a woman possessed. I just had to buy the TSV. I was on my lap top, on the phone, it kept saying out of stock for the colour that I wanted so I kept retrying different colours. I should have farted but I didn't. I managed to get the purple one and was late for work to boot. I don't know whether I am pleased or not. I feel like an addict who has had a fix and now the high of buying something is over I am not really bothered. I may send it back if I'm not 100% pleased with it. Sorry fellow farters.

Gosh, loveheart, that seems out of character for you - I'm so used to reading your f.a.r.t.ing advice!

Gosh, loveheart, that seems out of character for you - I'm so used to reading your f.a.r.t.ing advice!

I do own quite a few Kipling bags mostly bought from Eb*ay. I have bought one or two from QVC. I think I bought it because I have been farting for so long I needed to buy something. Usually I buy beauty products but the Philosophy and L'occitane stuff hasn't got me reaching for my card. I am now using superdrug shower gel so I feel justified in a little spending.

Latest posts

Back