Complaints to the CEO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lawrenson

Registered Shopper
Hi,

has anyone tried complaining to the CEO at all please?

Was it worth it?

I've been having trouble with an item, and have now had 6 weeks of incompetence and downright lies - I've been told 4 times in the past week that it will "definitely be in the post today" and it still hasn't been sent :(

Does the CEO have an email address, or does it have to be a written letter?

Thanks,
Karen

Yes, I have tried writing to the CEO. I'm not sure if it's the same person now, but it was a guy called Suckling. The letter we wrote raised several questions about returns policies etc. but the reply came from someone else and only answered points over which they may have had some kind of legal responsibility. They didn't answer any of the questions we asked that they wouldn't have had any responsibility for and didn't provide any of the information that was requested. That said, if enough people do these things, then maybe, just maybe, someone in a corner office will sit up and take notice. I'd also say it's best done via written letter than email. I eventually got my money back but it took a while.

Hi,

has anyone tried complaining to the CEO at all please?

Was it worth it?

I've been having trouble with an item, and have now had 6 weeks of incompetence and downright lies - I've been told 4 times in the past week that it will "definitely be in the post today" and it still hasn't been sent :(

Does the CEO have an email address, or does it have to be a written letter?

Thanks,
Karen

:wave: Karen, I haven't tried to contact the CEO, but were I to have experienced six weeks of incompetence, then I should!

Herewith useful information:

Steve Hoffman,
Chief Executive,
Marco Polo House,
346 Queenstown Road,
London,
SW8 4NQ

Phone: 0207 705 5600

Director, Operations is Amanda Wilson, and the Finance Director is Dermot Boyd.

If I were you, I would write a letter to Hoffman and cc Wilson and Boyd.

Hope that this helps, and good luck.

Jay

I never have but I do know someone who did & got ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE !! So I have never bothered. I saw the letter she got back & basically it smacked of we are QVC & can do no wrong attitude. Mind you this was a long time ago & I don't recognise the CEO's name but I could be wrong.

But good luck anyway.

Hi,

thanks all.

I'll give it a go, I think. Apparently the CEO is now called Dermot Boyd (I think).

As a side issue (and nothing to do with my main problem) , a CS operator has pointed out to me that if you order something on priority mail (48 hour or similar), that it is only prioritised once it has gone to the Courier. QVC themselves do not put any priority on it, so it can be sat in the warehouse for 4 days waiting to be sent out!

Cheers,
Karen

Hi,

thanks all.

I'll give it a go, I think. Apparently the CEO is now called Dermot Boyd (I think).

As a side issue (and nothing to do with my main problem) , a CS operator has pointed out to me that if you order something on priority mail (48 hour or similar), that it is only prioritised once it has gone to the Courier. QVC themselves do not put any priority on it, so it can be sat in the warehouse for 4 days waiting to be sent out!

Cheers,
Karen

It is Dermot Boyd.

Here is quote from him so that you can remind him of their "outstanding customer service":

"However, our focus on outstanding customer service led to a growth in sales from our active customer base and a dramatic reduction in customer service calls."

I had a huge problem with the recent panasonic tsv - the freesat/bluray player/recorder and 500gb pvr - and chris pearce from the ceo office was absolutely brilliant.

Latest posts

Back