Claire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I am watching Claire on the 7c'clock beauty show. She is looking pretty awful with that blue off one shoulder dress on. SHe has an obvious fake tan that is very orange and dirty looking and makes her look old. Her hair needs dyeing and the thick black eyeliner is horrid. Time for a serious make over Claire and get the hair cut please.

Simon Wilson said today she has the best head of hair he has ever seen:mysmilie_11: Julia R did not look impressed.

When I first started watching Q - about 15 years ago, Clare's hair was chin length and she didn't have the heavy eye liner, and she looked fresh and lovely. Since then the hair has got longer and her eyeliner heavier. The eye make up in particular does her no favours, but I think she tried to be 'fashionable'. As you get older, its well known you cant sport the same hairstyle or make up, so I agree she needs an age appropriate make-over.

Ickle wickle Claire is like Benjamin Button, she's acting younger as she's getting older, probably wants to get down with the kids. Heard the silly woman say yesterday that Molton Brown lured her husband Dan into the bedroom (well she didn't say "bedroom" just smiled and said "ahem! you know what I mean) he proposed and they were married within the year, wow all thanks to Molton Brown, Church via the bedroom hey? Who knew?! :mysmilie_11:

I don't mind Claire but I do wonder what the dark roots are all about. It is obviously deliberate as I never saw her roots in all the years I've been watching.

Agree about the hair ,I liked it chin length.

When talking about the TSV Claire said her children are suddenly all wanting to snuggle up in bed with her as the TSV is Sooooo relaxing and comforting and I was thinking how old are her children ?Surely some of them must be teenagers now?

What I did hear was a T Caller came through and Claire said,"And you are one of the testers who got to try the TSV!" No the woman wasn't she had just bought the TSV, Claire's face was a picture.

Latest posts

Back