Claire Sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emithered.....:confused:

Instead of email, emither.
Mithering is a northern phrase, it means to pester someone, nag etc etc.... And you say it "my-ther"!!!

I get lots of emails in my job so i call them emithers, coz they normally want something!:D

I don't think Clare's dress is the "Next" dress. I have admired that dress as well. I'm positive that Clare's dress has pink flowers mixed in on the material as well. I know Clare wears a lot of items bought from "Coast". She has only recently been wearing that dress in the last few months. It must be in the shops now. Does anyone know how to bring a picture up of Clare wearing the dress?

Hi there
2 questions, does anyone know where claire got the dress she was wearing today..blue strapless with white embroidery, and how do i go about contacting claire direct to ask her???
Mnay thanks

Ive tried Coast, Karen Millen, Oasis, Warehouse, Debenhams, Principles, and boo hoo NOTHING!:(

That's definitely not my dress. I'm sure I've seen Claire in my next dress though. Kate Garraway and Lorraine Kelly had it also. Maybe I'm just getting my presenters mixed up.

tried Jane Norman too unfortunately, i have emailed her so fingers crossed. I saw her in a Coast dress the toerh day so it is prob from there but like i said before have aleady checked with them and on the internet. So am a bit stuck for ideas now. :(

She can't remember :p but will look tonight when she's at work and then get back to me :D

Emithered.....:confused:

Instead of email, emither.
Mithering is a northern phrase, it means to pester someone, nag etc etc.... And you say it "my-ther"!!!

I get lots of emails in my job so i call them emithers, coz they normally want something!:D

thought I was the only one who said that as my dad's family are from Manchester!

Minx, glad to hear that Claire got back to you. I love the combo of green and pink - hope you manage to find either that particular dress or summat similar.

Anybody else think that Gok Wan is fabulous? I love his latest Fashion Fixes show.

Anybody else think that Gok Wan is fabulous? I love his latest Fashion Fixes show.

Oh me me me!!!!

He taught me to love the body i've got and what fashion suits me best!

Much prefer him to that 10 years younger.

Oh me me me!!!!

He taught me to love the body i've got and what fashion suits me best!

Much prefer him to that 10 years younger.

Absolutely agree.....10 years younger is good - but it's unrealistic as it's all about expensive cosmetic surgery - and nothing about coming to terms with and making the most of what you have

I havent seen the dress in question but there is a similarly described one on Coast website:D

Latest posts

Back