CHuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see the hair extensions are back,natural look didn't last long then.
Lynn

Oh my goodness. You can see the difference in colour. Awful. She doesn"t need them. Her hair was
far nicer without them. That"s one of Trinny"s and Susie"s dresses she has on. Think its nice, but bit
low for me :happy:

Hmmm wonder if its fixed extensions or one of Ken Paves hairpieces that clip in under your own hair to add volume and lenght. They all profess to own loads of these pieces every time Ken is on... Shes had it dyed again, it looked better once the colour had faded a bit IMO.

I like it!! The colour is lovely. Huge improvement on the blonde.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Oh my goodness. You can see the difference in colour. Awful. She doesn"t need them. Her hair was
far nicer without them. That"s one of Trinny"s and Susie"s dresses she has on. Think its nice, but bit
low for me :happy:

Loving the dress too! When do Tranny and Suzy appear?

Hmmm wonder if its fixed extensions or one of Ken Paves hairpieces that clip in under your own hair to add volume and lenght. They all profess to own loads of these pieces every time Ken is on... Shes had it dyed again, it looked better once the colour had faded a bit IMO.

Shows how little i know about these things, i didn"t know you could get pieces to put under
your hair. I bought one of his fringes, but never had the courage to use it yet :blush:

I'm thinking Barbie. You pressed a button on her back and pulled her hair - hey presto!! Am I showing my age??

Loving the dress too! When do Tranny and Suzy appear?

They appear on Sunday. If you look at thread for Tranny and Suzy you"ll see some pictures of
them , i"m sorry it was in your hated Daily Fail, but it shows real people with the dresses on
and some of them look nice :thinking:

I'm thinking Barbie. You pressed a button on her back and pulled her hair - hey presto!! Am I showing my age??

Had to think there for a minute Bensmum, but came to me eventually. Very good and she does look like one of
those dolls sometimes :thinking:

Shows how little i know about these things, i didn"t know you could get pieces to put under
your hair. I bought one of his fringes, but never had the courage to use it yet :blush:
Yes he has a few- tou part and lift up your hair horizontaly from ear to ear round the back, clip in the strip of hair and your own hair falls over it to blend (hopefully). I dont have any, only a hothair twist n wrap thingy from Kyle on IW.

That was Tressy not Barbie! She had a big key in her midriff which you turned to make her hair go shorter and you just yanked it to make it grow!! Stupid me cut her hair. Not such a good move......

Latest posts

Back