Christmas Card ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_348:

Postie has delivered my QVC christmas card
Just managed to rescue it from my yellow lab likes to eat most things pushed though the door :mysmilie_11:
Luckly managed to get it off him quickly as it contains a voucher card saying to make my Christmas go on a little longer for 4 easy pays to be used on a whole order placed before 17th Jan XMAS09
The cards must only have been posted out designed to promote orders this last minute shopping weekend and keep sales going just after Christmas :mysmilie_701:
Hopefully all you guys will be getting yours over the next few days

Happy XMAS09 :mysmilie_12::​

It can only work for the addressee of the card, bags. Not even for other QVC acc holders in the same household.

Mum got hers today too.......................I never get one so I am sulking in the corner trying not to listen to what QVC are flogging at the moment.

:mysmilie_61: :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_1207: :mysmilie_866: :mysmilie_483: :mysmilie_991::mysmilie_769: :mysmilie_504: :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_1017: :mysmilie_724: :mysmilie_966: :mysmilie_1844: :mysmilie_1882: :mysmilie_458: :mysmilie_544: :mysmilie_95: :mysmilie_1828: :mysmilie_859: :mysmilie_1503: :mysmilie_1827: :mysmilie_136: :mysmilie_1569: :mysmilie_1897: :mysmilie_1847: :mysmilie_1818: :mysmilie_471: :mysmilie_471: :mysmilie_471::mysmilie_1371: :mysmilie_1988: :mysmilie_535: :mysmilie_220:

Are you taking the p*$$. Stop it with the smilies LA'k. You know I get jealous when I see them.

Had 'the letter' but never 'the card'...think there may be a link!

Think you might be right there! me also. Just had the letter about cheque holds.I have never had any vouchers or christmas cards and have spent thousands since they started.Oh well next year is going to be very different, my new years resolution is defo going to be less spending with QVC.

Last edited:
yep, got a christmas card too, but don't fancy anything right now.
I will not just buy an item because of the EP voucher. I'd rather QVC gave us a % reduction or free PP, that would be a gift. The EP is not really saving money, and therefor imho not a gift!

rant over

I went for this, which appeared at last clicks (£46). I've had my eyes on it for some time.

:mysmilie_348:
Postie has delivered my QVC christmas card
Just managed to rescue it from my yellow lab likes to eat most things pushed though the door :mysmilie_11:
Luckly managed to get it off him quickly as it contains a voucher card saying to make my Christmas go on a little longer for 4 easy pays to be used on a whole order placed before 17th Jan XMAS09
The cards must only have been posted out designed to promote orders this last minute shopping weekend and keep sales going just after Christmas :mysmilie_701:
Hopefully all you guys will be getting yours over the next few days
Happy XMAS09 :mysmilie_12::​

Got mine yesterday too, that's three years runnning - I must be spending way too much with QVC. Bags, are you going to use yours for another DC delivery? Good job you beat Labby Chops to the post!!

Think you might be right there! me also. Just had the letter about cheque holds.I have never had any vouchers or christmas cards and have spent thousands since they started.Oh well next year is going to be very different, my new years resolution is defo going to be less spending with QVC.

I rarely use my account (unlike mum!), at most 2 or 3 times a year and yet a couple of weeks ago I was sent a £5 off voucher, if I spend £20 or more. Perhaps the trick is to stop spending and then they'll send you something to try and tempt you back!

Oh, and the card arrived this morning :)

Are you taking the p*$$. Stop it with the smilies LA'k. You know I get jealous when I see them.

Sorry cherub. :( I was smileying enough for the both of us! They're not working for me at the mo either so we're both in the same boat right now. :mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back