Christmas Card ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just gorgeous

Hi,
It's a gorgeous heart, but I couldn't copy and paste it. Luckily, I can see all the smilies and there it was - beautiful!

:mysmilie_708:

I'm thrilled for you. When I tried it nothing happened. Tell me how you did it please.:mysmilie_687:

Well copy and paste should work, but if you type a : followed by mysmilie_1209 and another : then hopefully that should do it!

:mysmilie_1209:

I have tried copying and pasting and typing :mysmilie _1209: and nothing. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
you had a space after the 'e' on smilie

Hi DD, can you tell me how there is no heart on my original post but when you quoted it there was a heart? I'm amazed.:mysmilie_1209:
OMG I've got it at last hooray :mysmilie_1209:

Last edited:
:mysmilie_240: :mysmilie_753: :mysmilie_162: :mysmilie_432:

Ok, I've just got the hang of the heart LA'k, now you've got your smilies working again I am going to write the numbers down of the ones on your post. Is that terribly sad? My smilies have never worked does any one know why.
:mysmilie_240: :mysmilie_753: :mysmilie_142: :mysmilie_432:

i can't do it. Where are you typing the smilie no into?

As I am now an expert LE Lover I will tell you what to do. Type the whole thing onto your post or signature thus :mysmilie_1290: Insert any number for the smilie yo want. You can usually see them on other peoples posts and nick them but you mustn't leave any spaces or it will not work. Go forth and post smilies.:mysmilie_240:

i will. they'll be no stopping me now. :mysmilie_1209: :mysmilie_1209: Thanks again LH

Latest posts

Back