Christmas Card ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, what does the letter on cheque holds say? That is a new one on me...

Hi sillysausage
The letter was telling me off for putting items on cheque hold and not sending in payment, they said they may have to stop letting me put things on cheque hold, and just pay by credit card instead if it continues. I usually put things on cheque hold and then go in and change payment to cc, cos Im a little bit impulsive and this helps me to have longer to think if I really need it.

Hi sillysausage
The letter was telling me off for putting items on cheque hold and not sending in payment, they said they may have to stop letting me put things on cheque hold, and just pay by credit card instead if it continues. I usually put things on cheque hold and then go in and change payment to cc, cos Im a little bit impulsive and this helps me to have longer to think if I really need it.

Oh... I do that too every now and then, I find it very helpful with TSVs and special offers, as I know that I can have them at the better price if I decide I really want them, but I can take some time to have a think about it. Who knows, maybe I'll get a letter too someday. At least I have returned almost nothing, so I hope they'll decide that this balances things out in my favour...:mysmilie_17:

Got mine yesterday too, that's three years runnning - I must be spending way too much with QVC. Bags, are you going to use yours for another DC delivery? Good job you beat Labby Chops to the post!!

Thanks Topaz.

My food boxes being dispatched from DC today new items added to their menu, so added some of those to my selection to try.
Yes beat himself to the post and actually got the last Elemis TSV sample before he ate it, shame I never got the one previous.

:mysmilie_12:

Oh... I do that too every now and then, I find it very helpful with TSVs and special offers, as I know that I can have them at the better price if I decide I really want them, but I can take some time to have a think about it. Who knows, maybe I'll get a letter too someday. At least I have returned almost nothing, so I hope they'll decide that this balances things out in my favour...:mysmilie_17:

Don't bank on it! I got the cheque holds letter, and phoned up.During the conversation, I asked what my returns rate was and they said it was well under the average-that's all I could get out of them. So, it doesn't actually matter what your returns rate is, the cheque holds are a separate issue.
I have to say, though, that when I phoned up to talk about it, the chap was pleasant, friendly, willing to discuss it and did not make me feel like a child, (as I had been expecting). I now put everything on cheque hold (except easy pays), even the stuff I definitely want, and immediately convert it to cr card after. That way, I keep my average up. I do think more carefully now about putting stuff on cheque hold, and what I buy generally, which in the end has served me well! I still cancel the odd thing, but they haven't moaned yet.

card? Well i just get the one julia roberts sent me about 8 years ago out dust it down and pretend shes still my friend

Aaaahhh, that's sad. I didn't get a card either.:mysmilie_866::mysmilie_1359:

I have notified them of your FARTing. I do not think there is a chance of you getting any. :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I would really like to know the criteria for getting a christmas card from QVC !, is it sales, amount spent, etc etc ??....mine must be "stuck" in the post :mysmilie_61:

Just got back from a very long day food and pressie shopping and was absolutely gob smacked to find a card from QVC. Very nice card and a code for 4 easy pay on anything 'til 17th Jan. I have only ever had two cards before in 8years so I don't know why I've got one now, I don't think I spend that much with them. If anyone else has got one, who's that in the photo with Julian?

Just got back from a very long day food and pressie shopping and was absolutely gob smacked to find a card from QVC. Very nice card and a code for 4 easy pay on anything 'til 17th Jan. I have only ever had two cards before in 8years so I don't know why I've got one now, I don't think I spend that much with them. If anyone else has got one, who's that in the photo with Julian?[/QUOTE]

:mysmilie_348: Babytoes

It's Kathy Taylor with Julian.

Don't think I am going to get one. Damn annoying as well as there is a large purchase I am pondering and 4 easy pays could very well sway me.

I had one years ago and never used it.Never recieved another one.

Maybe its because I didn't use it - maybe its because i'm a fairly regular customer anyway -and they don't need to be sure of a purchase from me.Maybe its because I had "The Letter" at the begining of the year - and they don't actually want my custom :)

Latest posts

Back