Chole Everton is 40 today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Well that is what the cake said, in actuality (so she says), she is 39, wonder if this was a genuine error (leave you to answer that one), or whether it was a Freudian slip, or whether it was a bit of 'banter'!

A few sites say she was born in 1979 so that would make her 38. And she was apparently 31 in 2010 so that fits.

I don't particularly like Chloe, as she's just beige in appearance and personality.

But I wouldn't have said that she looked late 30s. So looking like, and having the charisma of, a Kelly Hoppen taupe throw does wonders for you.

I'd rather look old

If you look past the make-up, silver thumb ring and edgy "style" yes I'd have said late thirties. She's a miserable bugger though and you can tell by her face that looks like a slapped arse, that QVC is only a stepping stone to something better (she hopes)..............if that's what she thinks her future holds, she might want to thank again. :mysmilie_17:

A few sites say she was born in 1979 so that would make her 38. And she was apparently 31 in 2010 so that fits.

They also have her born in February so that is wrong so don't think 1979 is right either. Pretty sure I've heard her say 1978 before and has stuck in my mind as same year as me.

If you look past the make-up, silver thumb ring and edgy "style" yes I'd have said late thirties. She's a miserable bugger though and you can tell by her face that looks like a slapped arse, that QVC is only a stepping stone to something better (she hopes)..............if that's what she thinks her future holds, she might want to thank again. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

They also have her born in February so that is wrong so don't think 1979 is right either. Pretty sure I've heard her say 1978 before and has stuck in my mind as same year as me.

I think she said the other week that her birthday was in August.

If you think about it though most of the other presenters have gone the other way, having reached the 'pinnicale' (if you can call it that) with TV and Radio Shows outside of QVC, JR with 'The Price is Right', Simon Biagi and DF were on BBC one, JK was a 'roving reporter' on Breakfast TV and CE did have a medium of success as she was a Sports Broadcaster for a while, as well as being one of the first Reality TV shows, nope I think the presenters on there are 'on there' and I don't honestly think any of them will move on to 'better things', I mean Julian Ballayntine, Anthony Heywood and Debbie Greenwood are doing a 'lesser' selly telly channel, not heard or seen anything of Marverine Cole, so no, I think Q is the for some of them the 'final nail in the coffin' of presenting or, a stepping stone to 'worse things to come'!

Yes YR you're probably right, maybe that's why she looks so miserable then knowing her career has drawn to a close and she's nowhere else to go, from Sky sports presenter, then getting the sack because she was too risqué and near the knuckle with her sexual innuendo filled Tweets to QVC selling Quacker Factory and Poo Pourri.

Chuntley though was a nail technician and a dental nurse, who probably sees QVC as a step up.

I don't particularly like Chloe, as she's just beige in appearance and personality.

But I wouldn't have said that she looked late 30s. So looking like, and having the charisma of, a Kelly Hoppen taupe throw does wonders for you.

I'd rather look old

What a delicious comment; I know quite a few beige people & once worked for someone who was described as 'watered down skimmed milk'.

Not keen on her at all. I really don't know what she brings to her role. She doesn't seem attractive or intelligent, just bland.

Yes YR you're probably right, maybe that's why she looks so miserable then knowing her career has drawn to a close and she's nowhere else to go, from Sky sports presenter, then getting the sack because she was too risqué and near the knuckle with her sexual innuendo filled Tweets to QVC selling Quacker Factory and Poo Pourri.

Chuntley though was a nail technician and a dental nurse, who probably sees QVC as a step up.

I know sometimes, she has a 'twitter question' poll thing going on when she is presenting some shows (I think it also depends on who the 'guest presenter' is as to whether they could take the 'humour' (thus if it is an American probably not), then she will post a question and perhaps get bordering on the risqué side again, I have known that sometimes she comes out with the double entendre, whilst others do, they don't seem to do it intentionally Chuntley being one who I think just speaks before she engages 'sawdust', but CE knows exactly what she is doing, thus sometimes as you say it SH she is nearer the knuckle than perhaps should be feasably allowed!

I quite like Chloe, she seem very natural and can be quite funny at times. Imo it wouldn't do if we all liked the same people.

She mentioned twice in the Beauty show that she was 39 yesterday,just wish she would sort her hair out is ruddy awful.

I know sometimes, she has a 'twitter question' poll thing going on when she is presenting some shows (I think it also depends on who the 'guest presenter' is as to whether they could take the 'humour' (thus if it is an American probably not), then she will post a question and perhaps get bordering on the risqué side again, I have known that sometimes she comes out with the double entendre, whilst others do, they don't seem to do it intentionally Chuntley being one who I think just speaks before she engages 'sawdust', but CE knows exactly what she is doing, thus sometimes as you say it SH she is nearer the knuckle than perhaps should be feasably allowed!

She seem to have an obsession with length and balls (Bibi Bijoux being her favourite)...............Ms Everton will always find room for a double entendre there though eh? :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Next step on the ladder for CHuntley -Master Builder !

Chloe clearly doesn't 'do' smart that's for sure. Always in jeans or 'seen better days' trousers, scuffed footwear, sweatshirt type tops with rolled up sleeves, and hair that needs a ****** good cut and conditioning. I hate to think what she turned up in for her interview; I know times have changed, but 40 years ago or the present day - first impressions count, - you're assessed within 10 seconds of walking through the door, and at 40 (?) she needs to rethink her wardrobe.

I quite like Chloe, she seem very natural and can be quite funny at times. Imo it wouldn't do if we all liked the same people.

I can't stand her & she brings a whole new meaning to the word 'unprofessional'#can'tputtwowordstogether.

I cannot stand Chloe Everton and this morning (Sunday) coming up on the way another instalment of the scruffiest presenter that has ever graced our tv screens.
Her constant head nodding, looking at the monitor and her signature "Coming up on the way" catchphrase that is used constantly during her presentations really, really grates on me to the point where I turn over!
She looks like she has just got out of bed, hair as usual all over the place, chipped worn nail polish which is not a good look when presenting Molton Brown.
But best of all the grey top she is wearing has in between shows, developed marks on the front of it so why on earth did someone not tell her to get changed or better still get her a taxi away from QVC permanently.
Just shows that no-one seems to be in charge of the way presenters present themselves on air or if QVC actually care how their channel is represented.
http://prntscr.com/gdlo8u
http://prntscr.com/gdlqa4

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back