Chole Everton is 40 today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree sleepydove, you'd think her years at QVC would've brought her experience but no, it's gone from "absolutely beautiful indeed" inappropriately dotted about "of course" to "coming up on the way" which as I've said before both of those mean the same thing, so she may as well be saying "coming up, coming up" or "on the way, on the way". In life you have people that are good at their jobs and people who just wing it, Chloe Everton, in my opinion is one of the latter, she's a rubbish presenter and not natural at all, probably why she still looks at the monitor every two seconds, and yes you'd think someone would tell her the dragged through a hedge backwards look doesn't work for a company that charges a weeks food shop for a couple of bags of pop corn, but hey, if that's the image they're going for the "young trendy scruffy look" so be it.

I cannot stand Chloe Everton and this morning (Sunday) coming up on the way another instalment of the scruffiest presenter that has ever graced our tv screens.
Her constant head nodding, looking at the monitor and her signature "Coming up on the way" catchphrase that is used constantly during her presentations really, really grates on me to the point where I turn over!
She looks like she has just got out of bed, hair as usual all over the place, chipped worn nail polish which is not a good look when presenting Molton Brown.
But best of all the grey top she is wearing has in between shows, developed marks on the front of it so why on earth did someone not tell her to get changed or better still get her a taxi away from QVC permanently.
Just shows that no-one seems to be in charge of the way presenters present themselves on air or if QVC actually care how their channel is represented.
http://prntscr.com/gdlo8u
http://prntscr.com/gdlqa4

I got the impression a while back that QVC don't care how the presenters look, what they say, so long as the money rolls in. Chloe always looks a mess to me and I do wonder how she looked when she went for the interview, because if she looked like she does on her shows, she wouldn't have got the job had I been doing the interviews. What has happened to pride in your appearance?

I know I am going to sound mean but I thought she was over 40.

Not keen on her at all. I really don't know what she brings to her role. She doesn't seem attractive or intelligent, just bland.

Can't decide on her style at all! Don't think Selly Telly suits her and find her quite hard to watch at times.

Latest posts

Back