Chloe Everton's rare skirt wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hoffmeister

Registered Shopper
Why has she only wore a skirt once in 2016? Its not as if she has something wrong with her because her legs were superb 2 month ago when she wore one.

I remember seeing her in a denim mini skirt when she first started on Q.She was selling a TSV top and had it tucked in .I believe it was her own skirt .It suited her but probably she has had to conform to wearing Q clothing.i don't think pencil skirts or flowing skirts are her style so maybe she sticks to trousers.

Welcome to the site ....

Last edited:
Because as women (and men) in 21st century Britain we have the right to wear whatever we want to? Perhaps she prefers trousers.

Last edited:
And Julia wears the same shoes for every show she does, and Jill franks more often than not accessories her outfit with pins or pegs at the back almost every time she wears anything Q sells...
I like Chloe and thinks she always looks nice and doesn't dress unsuitable for her age or body, the same cannot be said for any other presenter in my opinion.

Chloe is a "ladette" so it's probably not cool to wear a skirt. She has the potential to make me turn over during channel hopping as soon as she appears. You've got to laugh though she'll pop in "of course" all the time even when it's out of context and not "of course" at all. I find her presenting style quite aggressive but obviously that's just my opinion, we all don't like the same things.

I like Chloe, she seem so normal and imo don't try too hard. I think she wears what she feel comfortable in, not like some who dress like a qvc clothes horse... I am thinking Kathy T for one.

Chloe is a "ladette" so it's probably not cool to wear a skirt. She has the potential to make me turn over during channel hopping as soon as she appears. You've got to laugh though she'll pop in "of course" all the time even when it's out of context and not "of course" at all. I find her presenting style quite aggressive but obviously that's just my opinion, we all don't like the same things.

That is so 90s, haven't heard it in years. The term and culture died out long ago. Along with IT Girl(remember them?), but Daily Mail only last month did describe Ellie Goulding the singer as a Dolly Bird!!! Now that is no doubt the most sexist comment used in the 21st century.

That is so 90s, haven't heard it in years. The term and culture died out long ago.

So you're saying there are no women who have a masculine edge any more in the world at all? I think my next door but two neighbours grand daughter would disagree, she's a bit of a tomboy at thirty and calls herself a "ladette" because she loves football and likes a pint. I must stress though that there's nothing wrong with being however you want to be, we're all made different.

I imagine it is easier to sit in trousers without showing too much thigh to the camera. We have all see the Loccy ambassador showing her knickers so perhaps for once Chloe is being a lady!

I remember seeing her in a denim mini skirt when she first started on Q.She was selling a TSV top and had it tucked in .I believe it was her own skirt .It suited her but probably she has had to conform to wearing Q clothing.i don't think pencil skirts or flowing skirts are her style so maybe she sticks to trousers.

Welcome to the site ....

Thanks, I would give you a like/thanks but cant find where to click or is it because I am new and dont have privileges yet? ha

In response to topic, maybe thinking about it, your right and doesnt conform to QVC product style. Claire Sutton and even Jackie Kabler can get away wearing some of the clothes, especially the long floral dresses in which Chloe wouldnt suit at all.

I imagine it is easier to sit in trousers without showing too much thigh to the camera. We have all see the Loccy ambassador showing her knickers so perhaps for once Chloe is being a lady!

Well they're certainly not shy over there at QVC, Chuntley and Claire Sutton love to flash the flesh, with their chesticles on show to all and sundry, I mean if diddy Me Hall fell in that cleavage, you'd never see the poor fella ever again . :mysmilie_17:

Shame wearing trousers doesn't make JF sit in lady like manner!!!!

Chloe in a skirt would be like Craig in something muted and looser fitting. Just not her style. Thank god the QVC Look Book hasn't quite gone so far as to mandate exactly what everyone must wear - there's enough QVC women clones as there is - same flicky hair, same make-up, same skinny minnies. They all look like they came out of a box as a set.

Saw Chloe in very very tight legging/trousers that were under her heel, and worn with white stiletto heels; to me that's a very dated look. ( I shall refrain from saying very 80's and very Essex.)

"Ellie Goulding the singer as a Dolly Bird!!! Now that is no doubt the most sexist comment used in the 21st century."

Its comments like that which has created the demon political correctness - the scourge of modern living. Lighten up ! its no different to referring to a bloke as 'hot', but that's ok isn't it. The difference with this 'easily offended' generation and the one I grew up in, is, we were adept in dealing with the banter, we didn't go crying home to Mum or getting on our high horse. It was part of life and we dealt with it. And back in the 60's the fashion was 'dolly bird' and we went to great lengths to look like one !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back