Chloe Everton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She isn't the worst by a long chalk. Don't like her hairstyle much but at least she isn't a mature woman with spaniel ears, a white face and blood red lips.

She just said shes wearing her own jeans even though its against the rules.What about the jeans TSV.

She looked such a mess. From her hair to her boots. The boots were Clarks ankle boots and she said she hadn't done the zip up cos it was a fashion statement!!!

I enjoyed the format of the programme but she was not an asset!

She always looks like an unmade bed to me. I have said it before and am saying it again - who lets the presenters on looking a mess?

She's sporting the "rubbish presenter dragged through a hedge backwards" look........which is great.

Jill Franks used to win my 'presenter with the least appealing presentation style' award but Ms. Everton has stolen the title. Can't bear her and I have a particular dislike for those weird two colour boots she wears; one colour at the front and a different at the back; reminds me of a pantomine horse for some reason. Which is great. Indeed.

Chloe does look messy when she presents! Don't think this selly telly suits her very much! Saw her with Simon from B & W and she didn't smile once and no chemistry between them at All!

In fact, Simon mentioned the French & Saunders Video of selly telly and Chloe looked a bit speechless! A dig in there:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Maybe???

Chloe does look messy when she presents! Don't think this selly telly suits her very much! Saw her with Simon from B & W and she didn't smile once and no chemistry between them at All!

In fact, Simon mentioned the French & Saunders Video of selly telly and Chloe looked a bit speechless! A dig in there:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Maybe???

People in glass houses ............... His stuff doesn't take close scrutiny or handling before gems fall out. Ugly clutch bags in Outlet with big gems missing case in point. Why were they being sold? Not cheap either.

I always imagine the powers that be on tender hooks every time she is on air because you never know what she will come out with.Like the other evening when she said the top she was wearing was boring and needed one of Simons bags to brighten it.It was one of Renees tops.
I think Simon brings out the worst in her too.And I agree some of his tat is nothing to write home about.

Chloe said once on air, during her "pie butty" moment that if you don't like pies their must be, and I quote "something mentally wrong with you" No apology followed, as there wasn't when Simon Dairylee said of the morning of the French bombings "yeah there'll be a lot of bombs going off in here today" regarding Lulus TSV, and yes he was aware because he had the paper right in front of him, whilst sporting his trademark cheesy grin, you could hear a pin drop and still no apology which leads me to believe that so long as the money keeps rolling in, and it will, QVC don't care who they offend. Goodness knows how many more faux pas they make, I only caught those two moments while channel hopping.

Mind you I did give her a cheer when one of the BA and CE were discussing food and she said she had it in the canteen. Asked if it was nice she pulled a face and mumbled ok I suppose.

For once a bit of honesty.

when Simon Dairylee said of the morning of the French bombings "yeah there'll be a lot of bombs going off in here today" regarding Lulus TSV, and yes he was aware because he had the paper right in front of him, whilst sporting his trademark cheesy grin

He probably practiced the idiotic line in front of the bathroom mirror and wasn't going to give it up for anything.

I always imagine the powers that be on tender hooks every time she is on air because you never know what she will come out with.Like the other evening when she said the top she was wearing was boring and needed one of Simons bags to brighten it.It was one of Renees tops.
I think Simon brings out the worst in her too.And I agree some of his tat is nothing to write home about.

She did not look happy and a few digs by both of them during the show! Was amusing to watch but for the wrong reasons! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back