Chloe Everton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally agree and think some people are a little more susceptible than others to taking things personally - one man's meat n all that.

Totally agree and think some people are a little more susceptible than others to taking things personally - one man's meat n all that.

Just like some of theeee Fakebookers!!! They should NOT be on Social Media if they cannot handle it!!! Simples :mysmilie_8:

Just like some of theeee Fakebookers!!! They should NOT be on Social Media if they cannot handle it!!! Simples :mysmilie_8:

Exactly, I just don't understand why people get so wound up when others express perfectly reasonable opinions. Everything is relative of course, but people don't half get their undercrackers in a twist over the tiniest of things. Makes for an amusing read though ;)

It wouldn't do if we all liked the same people/things, I can watch Chloe because she seem very natural, and seem to treat presenting as a job and not a showcase for herself like some of the others.

I agree don't mind her it's just the hair & makeup that I wish she would change! Put down the hairspray & eyeliner Chloe and walk away!! I bet she's fun on a night out,I like her cheeky exchanges with JK & when she takes the wee wee out of June 'Frank Usher' :giggle:

Yeah, remember when there used to be virtual stand up fights on forums he he he. The craft ones were the best, right old ding dong rows. I think people have mellowed and we all know that what we think isn't what others might think. There are still some posts with frosty tones sometimes, hopefully not mine.

As for Chloe, not my favourite and her hair's a mess. Time for a change of style girl.

CC

I agree, she's definitely not a natural sales person and I don't think she's really into beauty n fashion but does seem to try her hardest to appear enthusiastic. The one show I do think she's good at is when she's doing Yankee Candle with Rosa, she always seems relaxed and genuinely keen about the products.
Rosa could make a traffic cone look like a good presenter... The gold standard in guests, IMO.

I know I've said this before but I can't understand why no one has ever pointed out to her that "coming up, on the way" is basically like saying "coming up, coming up" or "on the way, on the way" because "coming up" and "on the way" mean the same thing, and let's face it she does say this a lot, although I'm wondering why she herself hasn't realised it yet.
I quite like Chloe, probably because she isn't a presenter clone. BUT 'coming up, on the way' drives me to distraction, I think she knows she says it but doesn't realise how stupid it is. Perhaps she's filling up the hour with well worn phrases and cliche to avoid talking even more twaddle about the product she's presenting that she doesn't like or understand.

I quite like Chloe, probably because she isn't a presenter clone. BUT 'coming up, on the way' drives me to distraction, I think she knows she says it but doesn't realise how stupid it is. Perhaps she's filling up the hour with well worn phrases and cliche to avoid talking even more twaddle about the product she's presenting that she doesn't like or understand.

Well we all like different people I suppose, for me I can't stand her, some say she's "fun" I say "immature" and not at all a natural presenter, if she was, she wouldn't need to constantly fall back on and use the same words over and over and over all the time. I must say though, if you offered me the winning Lottery ticket to sit through one whole hour of "indeed" "coming up, on the way" and the classic "which is great" I'd politely have to decline it, yes that's how annoying and fake I find this presenter, but like we always say, each to their own. :mysmilie_17:

Cant stand her she needs to shut her mouth watched her over the beauty weekend and low and behold she had every single thing she was selling what a ****** liar !!!! she big ups!! everything to hugeness shes a ****** joke its time they got rid of her not believable at all

You could never say Chloe is "polished " in either her presenting or her appearance. She often looks and acts as if she`s been dragged in at the last minute and badly prepared on all fronts. Of course she hasn`t been dragged in but sometimes she seems totally unfamiliar with the items, is stuck for words so repeats herself over and over and dressed as if she`s just returned from a rushed trip to Asda for the dog biscuits.
If my Mum was alive she`d be tutting at the telly and insisting "that young lass needs to put a comb through her hair, wipe that muck off her eyes and tidy herself up and looks like she needs a damned good scrub ! " but that`s old style Mums for you ....

If my Mum was alive she`d be tutting at the telly and insisting "that young lass needs to put a comb through her hair, wipe that muck off her eyes and tidy herself up and looks like she needs a damned good scrub ! " but that`s old style Mums for you ....

Sorry your mum's no longer with us, however, mine is and she would be saying the exact same LOL :mysmilie_17: She never watches shopping channels. Far too common he he he he he.

CC

Well I must be an old style mum because I think she looks scruffy and her makeup is awful I have never seen her look 'glamorous or fashionable'. She is a young woman on TV she should smarten herself up. Imo.

I wondered where they got her from ..... Here's her blurb from the website.....

Chloe Everton is one of our newest presenters, joining our team in January 2013, but first appeared on our screens in Channel 4’s Shipwrecked in 2002. As a Sports Science graduate from Loughborough University, she has always been fully submersed in the world of sports.

Chloe is a former highboard diver, footballer with QPR Ladies and presenter on Sky Sports News. Her life has moved from football boots to studio shoots and she couldn’t feel more at home here at QVC

So, whatever Shipwrecked was in 2002 - 15 years ago, and a bit of presenting on Sky Sports, so where's the experience ? and if she loves her sports why not further her tele career in that. Unless she didn't cut the mustard. We get the 'bull' in the studio and even more of it in the CV blurb !!!!!

Blimey ! that's interesting, AND she's an ex-Bid girl. Well, she doesn't really cover the QUALITY, perhaps she comes cheap so she's VALUE, and if she loves double entendre's then no doubt she's available for your CONVENIENCE. A real QVC girl then !

It's a shame QVC don't schedule her to appear with fitness equipment and nutrition items since she's better qualified than others. I know most of the equipment they sell has been whittled down to the Body Blade, Spin Gym and Pilates Performer I still think she'd ask more interesting questions about different types of exercise. Sadly QVC's view is to present an item of equipment with 60 year old Julia or Tiff to show how accessible it can be for all ages or Franks wittering on about training as a nutritionist (£20 online Groupon course maybe?).

I find Chloe less annoying than many and I find her kind of normal compared with many other presenters. The buzz words and phrases are no worse than Jilly's "suberb", "Branbran new" and "right the way through", Ali Young's long long list of catch phrases, Jill Franks' "Hilda Bakerisms"...and don't get me started on the emasculated blokes!

I remember Shipwrecked. Think Robinson Crusoe style Big Brother. It was a reality show where a group of teens/20 somethings tried to survive on a south Pacific island. I remember watching it but don't really recall Chloe but my memory isn't that great.
I don't mind Chloe especially if she's partnered with someone who "gets her". But she does look like she's come straight from a night out some days with the hair and dark eye makeup.

Latest posts

Back