Charlie Dimmock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Saw an advert on QVC, looked like they were selling garden sheds.

Turned out to be Charlie Dimmock in a green cardi.

Wow, she's clapped some weight on :36:

Hope she's not on with JR... it will be battle of the baps. :whew2:

Saw an advert on QVC, looked like they were selling garden sheds.

Turned out to be Charlie Dimmock in a green cardi.

Wow, she's clapped some weight on :36:

Hope she's not on with JR... it will be battle of the baps. :whew2:

Didn't she lose both her parents in the tsunami about 5 years back??

I think we can allow her a little weight gain,some people become alcoholics,do drugs,become suicidal after an experience like that,glad to see she's still functioning.:)

Well I certainly wouldn't like to be subjected to comments like some of these - give the poor woman a break!

I think she'll be a breath of fresh air after a Richard Jackson overload.

Hurrah! Someone we like! Charlie is a great gal and I'm glad to see QVC have gotten hold of her. Move over Richard Jacksy!

Give him a fishing rod and he can sit on one of her water features! (And no, that's not a euphamism :D)

Last edited:
She has really good presentation skilss and knows loads about plants and seems to be enjoying herself..reminds me of the old days of qvc when the presenters were more at ease...

I like Charlie and am sorry I missed her show - I did see the promo and wanted to watch it. I'm also shocked and very saddened for her that she lost her Mother and step-father in the Boxing Day tsunami - I never knew that. I also didn't realise that she is only a few years older than me - I've watched her for so many years and always thought she was a good ten years older than me at least. She's just a youngster! ;)

I knew I would not be in so i sky+ each of the shows.
i liked the way she did the shows.

Latest posts

Back