Charlie bears...all sold out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is very familiar to me!!! I have a Charlie Bear (Maximillian) on my pillow and I had to tell OH I had bought him years ago! I would really love this one, but don't know how I could smuggle him into the house and then how I could explain him to OH! It's as if he has a personal vendetta against cuddly toys!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757329

Yay! My cuddly toy hating OH has just asked me what I would like for Valentine's Day and I said that I had a notion for a Charlie Bear! I waited for his reaction and was amazed when he said that if I really, really wanted one, he would have a look at them when he comes home this evening! Result!!!

Now Diesel or Slothy Joe.....????.....:33:

Charlie bears....all sold out!

Yay! My cuddly toy hating OH has just asked me what I would like for Valentine's Day and I said that I had a notion for a Charlie Bear! I waited for his reaction and was amazed when he said that if I really, really wanted one, he would have a look at them when he comes home this evening! Result!!!

Now Diesel or Slothy Joe.....????.....:33:

While he's in the mood tell him they can't be parted and ask for both! They'll be company for each other and won't be so demanding of your time and take your attention away from him........

I bought a Charlie Bear from QVC about two years ago. He's a cuddly black and white bear and the quality of him easily outstrips some of the really over priced bears on the market.

While he's in the mood tell him they can't be parted and ask for both! They'll be company for each other and won't be so demanding of your time and take your attention away from him........

I had thought of this, but, to be honest, the fact that he's considering buying me even one is a miracle!! I don't think I'll push my luck!

Still can't decide between Slothy Joe and Diesel! Whichever one I go for will be a big brother for Maximillian!

Perdita did you see Diesel on QVC? must say he is really, really lovely would be my choice out of the two, good luck choosing!

Charlie bears....all sold out!

It looks that way because he's still not here. :( Hopefully, tomorrow..............and he'd better have a good excuse. ;)

Little minx. Probably stopped off en route for a snooze. I'm dying for him to arrive so you can tell us about him - I'm as anxious as you and I'm not even his parent!!

I've been trying to talk myself out of these for months...I do like Ronnie and now Diesel! Oh and Monty - after the OH - but unlike the OH he's too expensive! No, No, pay OFF the CC not add more!

Charlie Bears....all sold out!

You're not going to believe this.....Finley just rang me...... he's lonely, he misses his friends, my cat's ignoring him and he needs some company. So guess what, I've just gone and ordered Slothy for him. I doubt Joe will play with him much, probably just sleep all day, but at least he won't be on his own. Shame we don't all live nearer, we could set up a Bear Creche!!

You're not going to believe this.....Finley just rang me...... he's lonely, he misses his friends, my cat's ignoring him and he needs some company. So guess what, I've just gone and ordered Slothy for him. I doubt Joe will play with him much, probably just sleep all day, but at least he won't be on his own. Shame we don't all live nearer, we could set up a Bear Creche!!

Topaz, I think we need to set up a Teddybears Anonymous help group!

( Ps - still wavering between Slothy Joe and Diesel!! ..and no, I'm not getting both!!)

Is he very big, Sara? I'm leaning towards Diesel at the moment...:33:

(I've been trying to find stockists but nobody seems to have him!)

He's 17" Perdita.

I got mine from ..... http://www.corfebears.co.uk
(not certain if he is still in stock - he appears to be but worth giving them a ring first)

Thanks Sara! I've just been chatting to Hayley on the phone for absolutely ages! She's very helpful and such a nice person. She's hoping to get more stock in very soon so if anyone else is on waitlist at QVC and don't fancy waiting around for their snail mail, I can recommend this website.

Thanks Sara! I've just been chatting to Hayley on the phone for absolutely ages! She's very helpful and such a nice person. She's hoping to get more stock in very soon so if anyone else is on waitlist at QVC and don't fancy waiting around for their snail mail, I can recommend this website.

Awww glad they were helpful to you Perdita - I've bought a few bears from them now and they have always been really friendly, incredibly knowledgeable and fast with delivery!

:biggrin

Latest posts

Back