Charlie bears...all sold out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charlie bears...all sold out

This is the cookiest thread on here.

I am so pleased I am not the only bear nutter around.

Don't know about the rest of you ladies, but the very second I first saw Finley I could hear him calling out to me to bring him home.

Wish I could get an enormous hug of bears, but sadly CB manufacture them way too fast for me to be a serious collector.

Oh to win the lottery. I could indulge my bear desires to my heart's content.

Looby

Another Finley fan! I think this guy is a bit fickle though because he did exactly the same to me!!

Just an update.........and apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but I didn't want to start another one.

I mentioned the fact that the bears were awaiting the arrival of Diesel. I got an email on Saturday telling me he was on his way and this morning he arrived. :) He's also gorgeous!

And he's spent the entire day listening to "The Incredible Journey" from Slothy's point of view. ;)

And now I must sit on my debit card for a while or I'm going to be overrun with bears. ;)

I'm so glad Diesel has joined your bear family. He is the most gorgeous bear! I hope you're as pleased with him as I am with my own Diesel!

He's upstairs now, sitting on my pillow, waiting for me to give him cuddles!

Just an update.........and apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but I didn't want to start another one.

I mentioned the fact that the bears were awaiting the arrival of Diesel. I got an email on Saturday telling me he was on his way and this morning he arrived. :) He's also gorgeous!

And he's spent the entire day listening to "The Incredible Journey" from Slothy's point of view. ;)

And now I must sit on my debit card for a while or I'm going to be overrun with bears. ;)

Congrats on your new arrival Toril. I'm glad he didn't travel the polar route like SJ.

Latest posts

Back