Charlie bears...all sold out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have Maximillian and he needs a big brother either Slothy Joe or Diesel!

Last edited:

Arrrrggghhhhh wish I had known it was a Charlie Bear day - I adore them but I guess my credit card is happy but I'm saaaaad at missing out!

:sad

Hello I hope that this may be of some use but there is a Charlie bear site and it is p&p free so generally making it cheaper than QVC it is Charliebearsuk.com
I have no idea how you do a link, sorry, but would be worth a look.

Thank you for doing that.

No problem, Yoda.

All you need to do is put your cursor to the left of the web address and left click so that it is highlighted. Then right click and click "copy". When you get to the part of your post where you want to put the link to this web page, right click and click "paste".

Easy peasy!

i might have to warn people when the next shows come around

I think they said they were back on 9th April??

I have four Charlie Bears and ordered Little D today. They're such good value, compared to some other brands. I actually collect miniature bears (about 3 inches tall and smaller) but I couldn't resist these ones when I first saw them on QVC last year.

If Charlie Bears started making 3 inch bears I'd stand no chance and my debit card would go into meltdown.

I think they said they were back on 9th April??

I have four Charlie Bears and ordered Little D today. They're such good value, compared to some other brands. I actually collect miniature bears (about 3 inches tall and smaller) but I couldn't resist these ones when I first saw them on QVC last year.

If Charlie Bears started making 3 inch bears I'd stand no chance and my debit card would go into meltdown.

yeah they did but i mean the new items lol

Unable to use the computer at the time & not knowing Charlie Bears on today i had the frustration of trying to order via Qcut, needless to say all sold out when i tried to get through each time - Grrrrr

The final straw was when I got through for yet another bear, the item was on air, number repeated back, press 1 then I was informed that the number was incorrect by the time I got through to services it was sold out!

How can an 'on air' item which is being quoted correctly (as per screen) in my ear be incorrect?

Totally baffled, annoyed and disappointed I didn't get another lovely bear (or three lol)

Did anyone see these bears...they're gorgeous! and not that expensive. So tempted to buy one. Haven't bought from qvc for over a year now 'cause of Basso, but these faux fur beauties are adorable. Thought to myself, that OH would go mad if I bought another soft toy, not that I've got many got a big rene rat, a sharpei dog, and a little donkey that came with my adoption pack when I adopted a donkey..however, he hates soft toys and it just wouldn't be worth the arguments..so I didn't invest! OH Takes pleasure punching my soft toys and laughing manically..what is it with blokes that make them want to do this..my ex was the same!

Anyway, all the charlie bears sold out 20 minutes before the hour was due to finish, so now they're showing the TSV again. There's some more bears on tonight, but I don't think I'll watch..it's safer!

If it was me I'd get the bear and dump the OH!

Charlie Bears...all sold out!

Hello I hope that this may be of some use but there is a Charlie bear site and it is p&p free so generally making it cheaper than QVC it is Charliebearsuk.com
I have no idea how you do a link, sorry, but would be worth a look.

Oh my golly gosh, Yoda you don't know what you've done!! I've just checked out this site and ordered Finley. He was on QVC last night but sold out and they said he wouldn't be coming back. I saw him last year and fell in love but I didn't know his name then (he was lying on a shelf in the background of the show). If anyone is after any of these bears this website seems to have them all, even the retired ones. He cost £3 more than the QVC price but there's no p&p so he ended up costing less in total.

I used to collect the Ty Beannie Buddies but had to give up because I ran out of space to keep them. I can't let this happen again but already I've got my eye on Diesel and Slothy Joe........ this is what I meant by you don't know what you've done. But thanks!!!!!!! BTW no OH to beat them up and if there was he'd be long gone.

Thank you for your help with the link Perdita. I have been lurking around the site for a long time and benefitted from much useful information but have always felt very nervous about joining in. I am far from competant with the computer but when I knew something that I thought might be helpful I had to join in.

Glad that you liked the site Topaz, I had a bear delivered to my daughter at uni last year and it was a great suprise and very good service.

I will get the hang of how to do things on here.... eventually!

I think a lot of us were lurkers to begin with, Yoda. I know I was! I'm glad you've decided to start posting.

As for knowing your way round a computer, we have all learned a lot on here! There's always someone to give advice or answer a question and the amount of pooled knowledge on here never ceases to amaze me!

Charlie Bears....all sold out

Thank you for your help with the link Perdita. I have been lurking around the site for a long time and benefitted from much useful information but have always felt very nervous about joining in. I am far from competant with the computer but when I knew something that I thought might be helpful I had to join in.

Glad that you liked the site Topaz, I had a bear delivered to my daughter at uni last year and it was a great suprise and very good service.

I will get the hang of how to do things on here.... eventually!

I'm so glad you did join in, even if it has cost me money! I found the actual Charlie Bears website http://www.charliebears.com and it gives a list of stockists right around the country together with website and email addresses. Those little critters are everywhere so don't worry if you weren't quick enough to get them from QVC.

Thanks to this thread :59: I ordered Slothy Joe from the Charlie Bears site. I rang the shop in Devon, as I couldn't be bothered to set up the required Google account, and had a delightful 'bear based' chat to the guy there. Slothy Joe was despatched this afternoon and will be arriving on Wednesday morning. Luckily my son will be at home to sign for him.

He was about £2.50 more expensive than the listed price on QVC, but as Topaz said, with free P&P he works out cheaper. Having now ordered from that site, I'll have to control my debit card or I'll have to get a second job to fund my bear hobby. :32:

Latest posts

Back