Centigrade Outwear TSV 30/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apart from whatever the awful fabric is, it's what my mother would refer to as a 'jerkin'*, and is akin to what our dustman used to wear, back in the day when they actually lifted t'ashtin onto their shoulder to tip it into the cart.
*As opposed to 'merkin' - but I guess you could fashion a fair few of those out of one of these TSVs ...

Bath mats ....LOL ....Dry clean only according to fashion expert Glen.

He says Centegrade has had a revamp and will go for more fashion items over the next few months. this is the first item apparently.

It's bang on trend!

Course it is.

I'm sure our Debbie will be stepping out in this in the cooler months. And if it's good enough for her, it's not going to be in my wardrobe, thank you very much!

Another hideous rag. Who the heck buys this rubbish.

One of life's unanswerable questions. Along with 'Why do they make this rubbish in the first place?' There must be countless items they could 'source' and make a profit from - other retailers manage it - but the buyers must be a strange bunch to think we would actually want to walk around looking like we've assassinated a few teddy bears and made a cardi out of them.

[/B]

One of life's unanswerable questions. Along with 'Why do they make this rubbish in the first place?' There must be countless items they could 'source' and make a profit from - other retailers manage it - but the buyers must be a strange bunch to think we would actually want to walk around looking like we've assassinated a few teddy bears and made a cardi out of them.

It looks like it sold fairly well so we are in a minority.....Nothing would get me to buy it and I will be looking out to see if anyone is wearing it locally .

To me it looks like it adds bulk although Glen assured us and said it wouldn't.The large sizes sold out first.

Maybe in the depths of winter I will wish I got it ....Nah.....

they had some much nicer items that could have been a popular tsv. i like centigrade as a brand good prices and some nice outerwear

I have a couple of their padded coats with hood .i got last year and they are great for general wear .Walking the dog ,very warm and wash well.

From what Glen Campbell was saying ,sounds like they are going to do more fashion items and less long coats.i noticed they had several new faux fur type jackets very like Bassos stuff,but half the price.....

I have a couple of their padded coats with hood .i got last year and they are great for general wear .Walking the dog ,very warm and wash well.

From what Glen Campbell was saying ,sounds like they are going to do more fashion items and less long coats.i noticed they had several new faux fur type jackets very like Bassos stuff,but half the price.....

they look nicer and better quality than the basso ones

I don't think Dennis Basso has got any gilets made yet, the animal is still wearing it.........for now.

So a "bum-freezer" vibe will be coming through then? :mysmilie_17: No doubt with everything at similar prices to what the longer coats cost... another surreptitious price rise dressed up as being more "on trend" (loathesome expression).

I usually like Centigrade too, I've bought a couple of coats at OTO prices - a black padded coat with a hood and a couple of years ago a faux shearling which everyone thinks is real sheepskin. So I know they can offer good value and style when they want to. I heard DF say this TSV was ideal for watching the TV in - I've never bought something specifically for this purpose!

I usually like Centigrade too, I've bought a couple of coats at OTO prices - a black padded coat with a hood and a couple of years ago a faux shearling which everyone thinks is real sheepskin. So I know they can offer good value and style when they want to. I heard DF say this TSV was ideal for watching the TV in - I've never bought something specifically for this purpose!

There is no inanity a determined hard-sell presenter will not stoop to!

Latest posts

Back