Carmel returns.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

louise66

Registered Shopper
Apparently, Carmel is going to be back on air next month. All good things, and all that...

I like her, she seems like a lovely girl. Not my favourite but I don't have to 'mute'her.

Oh no! no doubt full of the joys of motherhood but more importantly of herself, as always seem to be the case when she was on air, she seemed to live in a bubble. I cant belive she is coming back quite so soon, Im not sure why she feels she has to return quite so quickly, I cant think she is desperate for money for the nappies.

That's not long for bonding with the baby. Perhaps she'll only be working a few hours. She seemed besotted with the bairn when the bairn was born.

I don't understand it, it seems like greed. She has a beautiful bouncing baby, why the rush to come back. Money I dare say.

I don't understand it, it seems like greed. She has a beautiful bouncing baby, why the rush to come back. Money I dare say.

Why do you assume it is down to greed and not to necessity?

Babies are expensive to run, as are mortgages, life in general etc.

Oh no! no doubt full of the joys of motherhood but more importantly of herself, as always seem to be the case when she was on air, she seemed to live in a bubble. I cant belive she is coming back quite so soon, Im not sure why she feels she has to return quite so quickly, I cant think she is desperate for money for the nappies.

If Carmel feels ready to return to work then why not? The reason behind her decision is her business. I had my baby in December and will be returning to work month. As much as we love our babies its not possible for everyone to be a stay at home parent for various reasons. Oh yes, I love talking about my daughter but I won't bore you with all that!

I don't mind Carmel at all she seems a really happy and content person

So true that you cant get the time back. I dont understand why she would want to leave the baby with a childminder while she comes back to qvc. Was hoping she might do a Sarah G and not come back after the baby, sadly I kind of knew with Caramel she would come back quickly. What happened to SarahG a lovely lady, probably enjoying being a mum

If Carmel feels ready to return to work then why not? The reason behind her decision is her business. I had my baby in December and will be returning to work month. As much as we love our babies its not possible for everyone to be a stay at home parent for various reasons. Oh yes, I love talking about my daughter but I won't bore you with all that!

I don't mind Carmel at all she seems a really happy and content person

No doubt she will indulge in herself and bore us silly, just like after her wedding!

I am not bothered whether she goes back to work or not. I just don't want to hear every single solitary detail of the last few months since baby was born when I am trying to watch a presentation of an item.

Don't have children if you an't afford them Tiddlywinks.

Bit of a personal remark... I was making an observation that it may not be greed that was driving Carmel's return to work... not that I can't afford children.:wait:

We don't know what's happening in Carmel's life do we? The couple may have decided to share childcare.... a large number of positive things... why might someone assume greed?

I am not bothered whether she goes back to work or not. I just don't want to hear every single solitary detail of the last few months since baby was born when I am trying to watch a presentation of an item.

We will no doubt, after her wedding we heard about it all day long. very self indulgent she was.

Her leave could be up, she did leave early because of problems with the baby. She has a contract with QVC.

Jilly and Clare all came back pretty quickly too. I remember someone on air said to Jilly about taking time off with her new baby, she looked horrified. It always stuck with me.

From all we heard about the wedding and the husbands shopping for her in the Middle East, I don't think she is desperate for nappy money!

There were several posts on here during the run up to her wedding and after, saying that every show she presented was full of details of the wedding, and every guest she presented with was told 'I'm getting married soon' - as if they didn't know that!

There were several posts on here during the run up to her wedding and after, saying that every show she presented was full of details of the wedding, and every guest she presented with was told 'I'm getting married soon' - as if they didn't know that!

Oh she didn't stop there, once married we heard all the details, she came across as very self indulgent and rather spoilt rotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back