Carla Lazslo - Something good about QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
Finding myself in this evening I am watching fashion on Friday. Bob Mackie fashion isn't for me but I think Julia and Carla Lazslo are so good together - almost making me maybe buy something. I used to watch Carla on that old shopping channel - I think it was Express but the name escapes me - and she was always so professional and lovely. So glad so see her so often on QVC. I hope they make her a presenter because she really is a lovely girl and soooo easy to watch.

CC

She has a great job working for a few companies. Someone on here did put up a link to her commenting she enjoys the traveling. So doubt she will be joining as a full time presenter.

Finding myself in this evening I am watching fashion on Friday. Bob Mackie fashion isn't for me but I think Julia and Carla Lazslo are so good together - almost making me maybe buy something. I used to watch Carla on that old shopping channel - I think it was Express but the name escapes me - and she was always so professional and lovely. So glad so see her so often on QVC. I hope they make her a presenter because she really is a lovely girl and soooo easy to watch.

CC

She used to be on IW about 6 years ago.She is very professional and always seems to know about the products she is selling.

She's knowledgeable about the products and demonstrates very professionally but sometimes tries a bit too hard and I always feel a bit sorry for her. Don't know why, I just do.

She seems to trot out the same phrases for all lines that she now represents. Caught a bit of her on with Julia yesterday and didn't really see what she added. Julia is more than knowledgeable.

Latest posts

Back