Carla fromTig.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has just been on , selling "Living Art "by Bob Mackie . She does a good job,very professional and very pleasant and calm so I have no problems with her:happy:

I think she's fab and I really can't see what's to dislike about her. She is totally inoffensive! Even Jill is bonding ;-) (I do love our Jill though!)

Jill normally is to manic for my viewing.. but I must say with Carla she is actually easy to watch. I think they make a decent team on together .. such a nice change from the normal panic shows of jills

Just turned to the TV on the App whilst listening to Gary B on tele (so sound turned down) but they did look really relaxed together.

She's not a favourite of mine but if Q is going to make one of them permanent I'd rather it was her than one of those daft women who bring DIY things and Xmas lights/decorations.

She isnt my cup of tea but i would much prefer to some of the QVC presenters who i just cannot watch!

who's the one that does boots who always tells us how many weeks she has to go before she tells us anything about the boots then? i assumed they were ugg but they all look the same to me.

Like someone ele posted I wonder if she is going to become a presenter at QVC? I don't mind her. I used to see her on IW but I guess she wasn't a good fit with all the pressure washers and 13 in 1 ladders!

Latest posts

Back