Votes: 48 50.5%
  • Models Prefer

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Mohave Magic

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Models Prefer!

I can get Molton Brown and Aveda on my high street. God I love MB Black Pepper! I can also get MB at Bicester Village too.

MB tsvs were the best value ever.used to buy three at a time,usually six full sized products,fab sets and fab boxes,oh happy days!!!!

Molton Brown! They were they ONLY TSVs I ever looked forward to.

Was great at Xmas: get a couple of TSVs, split them up between family and everyone thought I'd spent a fortune.

Ah: them were the days.

Now you're lucky to get a mop under £30 for a TSV.

Excluding P&P, of course! :taphead:

MOLTON BROWN PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was all of christmas presents sorted when the TSVs were on. Please, Please bring it back. Darls does a MB Black Pepper tart and its deeeeevine xx

Mojave Magic was the first make up I bought from QVC so have a real soft spot for it. I also loved the quirky things and jewelled lipsticks from Models prefer.

Molton Brown for me, though it wouldn't be the price it was then I'm sure. Probably more like L'Occitane prices now.

Aveda would be a close second though.

Hated Models Prefer though. Horrible cheapo stuff in tacky packaging IMO!

Stacey v QVC

Loved Models Prefer , but thought it was not as good when it became YBF --Your Best Friend
Don`t think Stacey will ever return though --there was a lot of `where is Stacey` themed posts after she had been off air for a little while and I discovered that there had been a major court case between QVC and Stacey Shefflein and her company in America
Stacey had a website where she said she would not comment but was sad to lose all her `girlfriends`

Models Prefer. To be honest, most of the make-up was pretty pants but Stacey's eyebrow pencils were second to none. I'm using the last one in my stockpile now and I just don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out. Stacey was superb entertainment too!

Models Prefer/YBF whatever it ended up as.

Stacey was such a breath of fresh air and had the presenters on with no make up and by the end of the show they were fully made up. Brilliant!

So what if the make up wasn't Smashbox standard (although I never had a problem with any of her stuff) just watching Stacey was worth the money!!

Models Prefer. To be honest, most of the make-up was pretty pants but Stacey's eyebrow pencils were second to none. I'm using the last one in my stockpile now and I just don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out. Stacey was superb entertainment too!

I don't know how much she charges for delivery but you can order a selection of her best products online

http://www.ybfgirlfriends.com/new/eyebrow-pencil-brbonus-gift

:mysmilie_378:

Models Prefer and Mojave Magic will never happen.

Micheal who owned MM has been in very ill health for a long time. He sold the company long ago and it I believe had never been seen or heard of again. It might have gone under??????

MP another one which actually no longer exists. No idea if Stacey decided to jump ship to IW with YBF or she was pushed. The makeup was cheap rubbish anyway. The only place she seems to appear now is HSN in the US and not that often. Who knows perhaps because of the US economy, she can no longer afford to come over the UK and offer the deals.

Aveda bought out by Estee Lauder who decided they did not need or want QVC.
Molton Brown bought by a Japanese company who decided they did not need or want QVC.

Latest posts

Back