• Molton Brown

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • Models Prefer

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Mohave Magic

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They used to sell Thomas??? Paconni furniture items, I bought a very nice multi-drawer chest (I thought that had come back again when I saw the title of the "Julia Roberts chest" thread). I also bought a jewellery box for someone. Both were good Quality and Value, so fulfilled the Q and V of QVC (aahh, they were the good old days).

I would like Tim Goodwin to come back. I am sure he got sacked for saying that Julian was "as ill as a newt" when he had to stand in for one of his slots when Julian didn't turn up. I never saw him again, and he was never mentioned either. He must have gor another type of "QVC letter" lol.

aah Molton Brown, they have an "emporium" in town where I live, never anyone in there tho' guess it's a bit pricey. I used to love getting their stuff from QVC and I recall they used to advertise in the press when they had a TSV coming up. Can hardly see them advertising some of the nonsense they have as TSVs these days. Kim and Co anyone???

Shame I could only go for one, so I went for Michael Maron (loved the natural look of the make-up and still have a couple of eye shadows). Models prefer was very entertaining but the packaging was cheap and nasty so I stopped buying it long before Stacey disappeared. I can get my Aveda in House of Fraser and Molton Brown in the Lowry Outlet in Salford Quays (cheaper than TSVs, although it's pot luck what they've got).

Molton Brown
Trind nail care - please!
Clientele TSVs
MOP TSVs
Proper perfume shows, ie not Tova. Remember when you used to be able to buy classic scents?

By the way, where is Philosophy these days? Is it going down the dumper too (to use an old Smash Hits phrase!)?

Molton Brown
Trind nail care - please!
Clientele TSVs
MOP TSVs
Proper perfume shows, ie not Tova. Remember when you used to be able to buy classic scents?

By the way, where is Philosophy these days? Is it going down the dumper too (to use an old Smash Hits phrase!)?

Just what is Tova's "Signature" scent? Embalming fluid and old Tena Lady pads? :thinking:

Philosophy was on the other week

not that anyone gave a ****, considering that they havent presented a new product for about 2 years.
molton brown finished up giving Q all the dog ends of their stock.
l'occy is looking suspicious.

expect changes.

not that anyone gave a ****, considering that they havent presented a new product for about 2 years.
molton brown finished up giving Q all the dog ends of their stock.
l'occy is looking suspicious.

expect changes.

What, like Le Q's spectacularly "different" new clothes ranges that are yet more of the same nylon/elastane tat?

I won't hold my breath :tongue:

HoodedClaw everytime I see your photo it makes me laugh. (the photo of the 2 pantomine dames I mean , not you personally ):mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_458:

Bring him back...
Bring him back...
Bring him back...
Lee from Philosophy, oh how I miss his fabulous presentations, a real enthusiast.

I so agree I miss her was such nice viewing and Imm still using products I bought three years ago, (maybe thats not advisable ooer) you can still pick things up on Ebay you cant beat her yellow powder but it was about the entertainment value to be honest. Shame she disappeared.

Latest posts

Back