Breast Cancer Care Event 16/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craig is seriously getting on my nerves, How they can go from Alison Keenan almost in tears to Craig Cheering and giggling in the fone room is beyond me. I hope they mention Amica at some point.

I am sure he is only following instructions to keep the energy up, but I am getting very fed up with him too!!! It just seems totally over the top to me.

Is anyone else not getting the products up on-line when they preview them e.g. Honora? Perhaps they are for telephone callers only?

I swear the total raised went over £100k earlier, but just then with Craig it started at £95k?

When Craig came on just now he was soooooo loud I had to go and order the doll 10lip gloss to get away from him. I am amazed I actually got through to order something as have never managed it before.

god i wanted that loccitane one for mum as i bought her one 75ml when i had some discount stuff and got it and would of loved this even if it was slightly bigger but if its the same size it aint worth it which is upsetting

Whoooooo Hooooooo!!!! Realised I have hit the wall on the Craig front when I heard myself yelling F off (uncensored I'm afraid) at the TV in the last auction/total update. Time for a calming cup of tea I think.

Bless Charlie!! He is soft after all, I like him a lot after tonight.......he was hurting as he spoke about Amica.
Seeing the video of Amica was too much for me, what with that, and Alison face crumbling was enough to send me crying!

Latest posts

Back