Breast Cancer Care Event 16/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Charlie has done a fairly good job however DF and Craig, im sorry there are more suitable presenters for this type of show. Alison Keenan looks beautiful

Aw Craig's exuberance is OK, none of it matters if they're raising money. Boogie on Craig!!

Another Laura Geller item for BCC:

Laura Geller Glow Box
QVC Price: £35.00
Breast Cancer Care Price :
£31.10

Alison Keenan's dress is beautiful, strike that Ali looks beautiful!

She does! Ali K I believe is wearing Phase Eight Paloma maxi dress, in scarlet, available in House of Fraser

I don't bid on auctions, but donate the usual 1k on BCC night.
p.s. as I rarely pop in, could someone tell me if Yankee Candle Warm Spice is being discontinued? I heard this and thought 'oh no!!' as its my no1 YC fragrance. If it is being retired I will stock pile.

Happy health to everyone

Last edited:
She does! Ali K I believe is wearing Phase Eight Paloma maxi dress, in scarlet, available in House of Fraser

I don't bid on auctions, but donate the usual 1k on BCC night.
p.s. as I rarely pop in, could someone tell me if Yankee Candle Warm Spice is being discontinued? I heard this and thought 'oh no!!' as its my no1 YC fragrance. If it is being retired I will stock pile.

Happy health to everyone

as far as i know yep because i bought one at half price and they still have some left

I wonder whether they'll ever surface - there's maybe a link to the left-over items for a couple of days on the website - they should add these to the list to raise more £££ for BCC if the vendors have already donated them.

I'm clicking my fingers at you Dermot's forum drone...yes you...make it happen!

Latest posts

Back