Brand ambassador moonstone show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Ali K keeps saying that she was originally a Q customer. Is this the total sum of her expertise to come on and comment on a jewellery show? If so I start tomorrow!

Infact did she just say that her career was in law?

Didn't hear her but flicked over briefly so know the girl you mean. She has a number of incarnations starting with Lola rose. Do qvc not have a policy preventing the same person representing different brands under the same umbrella , in this case jewellery!

shes doing a good job. well spoken. knows her subject and is not shouting and telling you to buy three or more just in case aka debbie flint. ms flint is soooo embarrassing now i actually feel sorry for the vendors

Didn't hear her but flicked over briefly so know the girl you mean. She has a number of incarnations starting with Lola rose. Do qvc not have a policy preventing the same person representing different brands under the same umbrella , in this case jewellery!

that 'Justine balmer' is a good example of this. She is a guest who says 'we' when talking about a brand... yet she will be the expert for three different brands IN THE SAME HOUR.

Justine is such a talented opera singer. I could listen to her forever. She is wasted presenting GTech on the Q. But the wolf needs to be kept away from the door.

So brand ambassadors are just whoever is free, one minute an "expert" on jewellery and the next an "expert" on vacs.

Well I love jewellery and do the odd bit of vacuuming so I think I'll apply for the job. You will recognise me as the one who tells the presenter to put a sock in it when they are shouting over me, cos after all I will be the expert. And I must remember to use we at every opportunity so that viewers are under the impression that I actually am part of the company making the product and not just a spare part.

marie francoise is a model and does the kipling shows. i liked when a manager of kipling presented the shows

At least MF has been with the brand for a while and appears to know her stuff which is a good job since none if the numpties presenting have a clue about names and colours.

Can't say I ever remember a manager (before my time) but was there another lady before MF?

At least MF has been with the brand for a while and appears to know her stuff which is a good job since none if the numpties presenting have a clue about names and colours.

Can't say I ever remember a manager (before my time) but was there another lady before MF?

she was a manager of the regent street and brompton road branches. marie francois is ok and should know something about the bags colours by now shes been doing the job for a long time

she was a manager of the regent street and brompton road branches. marie francois is ok and should know something about the bags colours by now shes been doing the job for a long time

That is Noelle she is in charge of the Kipling shops.

Lorraine?

Yep Loraine was the guest with Kipling before MF.

Latest posts

Back