Black Friday UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thinking of your suitcases and thinking "where are you going to put it?" :) That's the question my OH asks a lot. I'm sure most of the contents of your suitcases are for the family. Are there any skincare and make up you got (or anything else) and what's it like shopping over there?
Safe journey back home Eric's Mum.

Just got myself a sound bar for my TV virtually half price in one of amazons deals :mysmilie_8:
(sorry, I know it's not Q related, I'm just chuffed as I'd been after one for a while)(this was a good/bad week to be off work, I am glued to amazon's deals!)

Me too Ellaaa. I've got a Thomas the Tank toy, a Kipling pencil case and some solar lights from Amazon and all on free delivery!

I got some rocket dog boots for my daughter from Amazon but am trying not to go too mad. My OH also ask "where are you going to put it" and he does have a point.

Autumn's right, Q's was a poor excuse for Black Friday last year. Just the normal hot picks or christmas surprises under the different name of Black Friday.

Amazon is the place to go for the best deals. Have a look each morning at what they've got coming throughout the day, note down the time the deal starts that you want, get on with the rest of your day, go back to amazon when the deal starts, save a fortune, job done, back to getting on with your day! The best form of Christmas shopping.

Indeed, but do bear in mind that not only do Amazon tend to add things at random parts of the day, but they will often move things around time-wise. If you're really after something you've seen in the morning, it's worth checking on it at various points before the offer is scheduled to start just to make sure the time hasn't changed and you miss out. There's been some good offers this year along with the usual Amazon Black Friday offerings (Angepoise lamps, for instance, seem to be offered every year).

Oh My God whoever told me about Amazon is a very bad person! It's only the second day and I've bought stuff on both days and got a alarm reminder for 2 more tomorrow. Really hoping Q's will be rubbish lol.

I think it was me Siandc, you may thank me later lol when you are finished with your shopping :)

The Delongi mini coffee maker. Yesterday it was offer for £34.99 usual price is £49.99 down from £99 RRP. I dithered for all off 30 seconds and all gone.

Now I admit I drink about one cup of coffee a day, but for some strange reason keep getting urges to buy when on sale!!! But usually I miss the deal and keep thinking I should have done for it.

Is this a nice floral perfume?
Yardley London Daisy Eau de Toilette for Women 50 ml
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I48KKX2/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Afraid I haven't spelt it but I love Yardleys Polaire and got it in a lightning deal on Tuesday for £6.40 for 50ml. It's another one of their newer released 'proper' perfumes as is Daisy - unlike their old ladyish originals!
Also bought wood and citrus for men and that is a lightning deal on ATM around £5.80 and in a more modern design box than I bought - considering for my brother!

I was actually going to post about amazons deals because there have been several Kipling bags and also Lola rose jewellery... Oh and you can add an item to your basket immediately and they give you 15mins to check out (or cool off!) you do still have to act quickly though - just missed out on mad men DVD box set...!

Thank you Lou, does it have decent sealage? Just to give me an idea of the brand.

Just put it in my basket, time is ticking... If I don't pay within 15 minutes will I not be allowed to get this deal after time's up?

I also bought L'Artisan in TKM today, and the Daisy was an impulse buy after I saw it in TKM and liked the look of it but it was around £12 gift box so I left it there but couldn't resist the £6.50 offer on Amazon. Fingers crossed that I like it but it is floral and green so I hope so

Latest posts

Back