Birkenstock Thursday 12th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
there is another Birkenstock TSV on Thursday, really hope they have something a bit more funky after the last disappointment. I am really hoping of something with a little sparkle, as they had something like it in the last US TSV.
Do you think I stand any chance at all????? :31:

Glen was hinting it was colourful in the fashion hour yesterday.

Let's hope it's a Birki that is bang on trend,fashion forward,for a woman of age and can be worn dressed up or down with a jean or this seasons skirt :54:

Let's hope it's a Birki that is bang on trend,fashion forward,for a woman of age and can be worn dressed up or down with a jean or this seasons skirt :54:

(Hands on hips, stern tone:) "Lemonsqueezy: you have spend too much time with red shoes no sock man!!!!!! You need therapy! !!!!
:1:

I LOVE this forum:1:

There is always something here to make me laugh ( thank you lemonsqueezy), or learn.
Big thank you to everyone

Last edited:
Is it on trend to use the singular form of words e.g. a court shoe or a trouser as Gok does it too?

Can anyone describe them for the benefit of those of us using Macs? Since QVC's techie people have yet to master how to make this work with our infinitely superior systems! LOL:wave2::happy::wink2:

I have thet problem to Nicky:sad:

Latest posts

Back