Big surprise on Thursday at 9

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sadly I can see a string of customers adding more to their purchases, because of this, and running into trouble financially in the New Year.
Of course, that's why they are doing it. I've had to turn it off as Mr CC was starting to drool at Ms Forte's short skirt, which is clearly more exciting than the big surprise.

CC

I too turned on the TV especially to see this amazing surprise - and had to endure too long of Ruth and Jackie wittering - only to experience Jill F launch in an embarrassing and over enunciated speech...

The tension was building and I held my breath - which was really hard whilst also trying to stifle a laugh at her hideous one-puff-sleeved, shiny and pleated jumpsuit...

I kept waiting even after her saying something about biggest EVER shopping weekend and easy payments (who cares?!), when I came on here and realised that that was indeed the announcement?!

Give me strength...

Off it goes!

Think of the money we'll save. I've bought all my presents now anyway so if I don't watch I won't think I need anything.

CC
Alright there’s no need to be smug!! 😉
(I have not bought all my pressies!)

I got out of the bath to get my iPad and prop it against the door so I could watch live. What a F*@kin# anticlimax. I’m livid (that I was sucked in by the hype, I mean) 😡😡
I missed this as must’ve been typing my own rant! But yours beats mine - I would not have got out of the bath for ANYthing! But this!

Latest posts

Back