Big Ring Lovers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Does anybody else love big bold rings? I have just ordered a huge 20ct Lima Quartz Cocktail ring from the Mischa by Design range - 681892. I saw it presented a few weeks ago and liked it and just looked at it again in the demo video and just had to have it. I know that these huge designs are not to everyone's taste but I like them.

I am also considering buying a charm bracelet 686457. Has anybody got this one? I had wanted a Murano one but the reviews are generally not very good.

Was scared this was going to be another banned thread by the title !!! :12:

I love bold rings, they can really add the touch to what you are wearing
Mia, did you check out the rings on rocks? They have many bold desings which are gorgeous and are so much cheaper than QVC, great CS too! We have a lot of rockaholics on this site, and they will agree with me I am sure

I love bold rings, they can really add the touch to what you are wearing
Mia, did you check out the rings on rocks? They have many bold desings which are gorgeous and are so much cheaper than QVC, great CS too! We have a lot of rockaholics on this site, and they will agree with me I am sure

Is that Rocks TV or Rocks and Co? I have only ever bought from QVC or IW, I should really shop around. I wonder if I have paid too much for this?

Thank you yazrose for the picture! Yes, that's the one!

I'm glad you like the bracelet boffy. I have never had a problem with toggle clasps - do yours come undone?

Is that Rocks TV or Rocks and Co? I have only ever bought from QVC or IW, I should really shop around. I wonder if I have paid too much for this?

Thank you yazrose for the picture! Yes, that's the one!

I'm glad you like the bracelet boffy. I have never had a problem with toggle clasps - do yours come undone?

That would be Rocks TV Mia, and I agree they are the best for low cost huge looks. I've had a few "stonkers" from them, all with lovely stones and generally under £20, with loads of silver. I do love your new ring though!

That would be Rocks TV Mia, and I agree they are the best for low cost huge looks. I've had a few "stonkers" from them, all with lovely stones and generally under £20, with loads of silver. I do love your new ring though!

I love the sound of under £20! I have paid £55.70 + p&p for mine. Off to take a look!

always do on me both neack or wrist. love the fact the bracelet has all those precious stones. gorgeous.

the ring is really on trend and makes a real statement in its on right. nice colour makes me think of warmer days.

Me to Mia!

Yep, I love big and bold to. I love your ring. FAB
Small and jewellery disappears on a big lass like me.
It has to match my personality :D
I will have to check out Rocks Tv now as it sounds the business.

Yep, I love big and bold to. I love your ring. FAB
Small and jewellery disappears on a big lass like me.
It has to match my personality :D
I will have to check out Rocks Tv now as it sounds the business.

Kirstie Allsopp from " Location, Location, Location " wears some great big/bold rings. She was wearing a beautiful ring on " The Sunday Night Project " . I will certainly be buying more if Rocks TV has some bargains on offer. I am pleased that you like my ring!

Kirstie Allsopp from " Location, Location, Location " wears some great big/bold rings. She was wearing a beautiful ring on " The Sunday Night Project " . I will certainly be buying more if Rocks TV has some bargains on offer. I am pleased that you like my ring!

In case you're interested...
mysticblue018.jpg

The mystic blue topaz on my index finger was £19, just to give you an example!
And they've been doing similar sized rings in bezel settings with various stones for under a tenner recently!

Anne, those prices are unbelievable! I am very interested and once I have finished the massive pile of ironing I have accumulated ( my IRobot Roomba is dealing with the floors! ) I will take a good look. I love your mystic blue topaz ring.

I love bold rings - I have shortish fingers and small hands (those and my earlobes being the only petite parts of my body!) but, because I have very fair skin and don't really go the whole girly-girly, frou-frou route, I find they suit me. I have some large Diamonique rings and some of the SouthWestern Silver ones. At the moment I am on waitlist for Claudia's ring in white gold, which is not huge but has a 'presence'. Can't wait - it is supposed to be a birthday present, so I am hoping it comes back in stock before mine!

In case you're interested...
mysticblue018.jpg

The mystic blue topaz on my index finger was £19, just to give you an example!
And they've been doing similar sized rings in bezel settings with various stones for under a tenner recently!

Oh that's gorgeous! I used to only wear delicate princess-like rings, but am loving the bigger ones now.

What's the nail polish, by the way?

Anne, where can I find Rocks TV on sky? Are they much better than Rocks and co?

I don't know how to post photos but I will report back on my QVC ring as soon as it arrives. I can't wait!

Anne, where can I find Rocks TV on sky? Are they much better than Rocks and co?

I don't know how to post photos but I will report back on my QVC ring as soon as it arrives. I can't wait!

They are not on Sky, you can only watch online, when you go to their wesbite, they are live every day between 12 pm-12 am. Great fun too as you can interact with other rockettes and presenters:BLING:

Mia, you can watch Rocks on live stream through your computer. Go to colouredrocks.com, set up a user name (like here) and then go to 'auction room'. There's a chatbox too, if you want to speak to the Rockaholics. If you look at the Colouredrocks site and see something you like, you can request it in live help, which is located just under the chatbox.

Can thorough recommend them, have bought from QVC in the past, but Rocks' design and prices knock spots off them.

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back