Big Ring Lovers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mia they are a web only company - they have a live auctioneer 12 hours per day on webstream at www.rocks.tv - from midday to midnight.
Their sister site is www.colouredrocks.com, and you can browse their catalogue then email them to [email protected] or go into their live chat feature on rockstv and ask for specific items to be auctioned - they usually do it quite quickly if it's available in the studio, and you'll generally get it for a fair bit less than the price to buy on CR.
Hope that makes sense, they have a forum on here as well, worth taking a look before you jump in maybe!
Also, just to warn you, you do have to register before you can shop with them, but it's all really straightforward and only takes a couple of minutes as far as I remember.

I bought this ring from QVC- 688947- in December and it is lovely. I really enjoy wearing it because it sparkles, the simulated tanzanite is a beautiful colour and I don't have to worry about wearing the real thing.

omg that looks amazing. you hardly see any real gold diamoique anymore. this would make a gorgeous wedding ring and as tanzanite is quite soft would last forever. loving this one.

omg that looks amazing. you hardly see any real gold diamoique anymore. this would make a gorgeous wedding ring and as tanzanite is quite soft would last forever. loving this one.

If you decide to go for it I am sure you will not be sending it back. It looks like a fantastic engagement ring. The type that really catches your eye when you notice someone wearing it. The "tanzanite" colour is amazing. I particularly like it anywhere where there are spotlights - sparkle, sparkle, sparkle.........

Just a quick update on the ring ( 681892 ). It arrived today which is very quick delivery and it is beautiful. It is a huge stone, very well cut and sparkly. I love the setting, a very substantial amount of silver has been used but the ring is surprisingly light and comfortable. If you like very big rings I would recommend this one, the quality is excellent and well worth what I spent on it.

I love, love, love big rings and meduim sized ones. The latest one I have is a huge diamonique tanzanite copy. It is pear cut and has clear diamonique stones all sround it. I got it for about £19.00 on qvcuk.com on last clicks rather than £34.00 so it was a bargain as well. I do get an adrenalin rush from a bargain. It is about 12 carats or so I can't do my usual thing of pretending to myself that it's real. Who has a 12 carat tanzanite? But it is glorious, none the less.

That sounds fab beauty-1, what a bargain! Is it silver set? The Lima Quartz I have written about is 20ct so you can imagine the impact it has! You may have noticed in an earlier post I have written about my 688947 diamonique simulated tanzanite/clear ring. That is 3.5ct set on 14ct gold and it really does look like the real thing. I love them both!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.688947

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.681892/walk.yah.UKJE-UK05

I have tried to post pictures but it probably won't work!

OMG! I have just noticed that the diamonique ring has been reduced from £94 to £68.11. I paid the full price! Just my luck. :2:

Latest posts

Back