Bibi Bijoux TSV 20th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£40 seems a bit steep for what this is made of. I make jewellery and every time I see something nice on QVC I am shocked by the price. Honora pearls are the worst I've seen for markup.

Having seen it and then read the reviews this wont be tempting me back to Q.
According to the reviews the charms all hang under the wrist so on one can see them. So why bother putting them on in the first place ?
Why do they think we all want to wear such big clunky bracelets they only get in the way and rub on the inside of the wrist.

I bought it last time and IMHO it is lovely quality and good value. Very noticable and not dainty and i would not wear a few together as Debbie F recommends :wonder:

One reviews said there is a slip of paper included with the bracelet saying it can turn your skin black.

Buy something in the local market and the same might happen for less than half the price.

Don't get me wrong, I think the brand is expensive. But it's made in The Netherlands and staff are paid Western European wages, not Chinese wages. That's bound to bump up the cost of making the jewellery. The vast majority of High Street jewellery is made in the Far East where labour is very, very cheap and there is little employee protection. Just saying.......

It's way overpriced, you can buy exactly the same charms in bead shops and online for a few pence.

Okay, I hate and I mean hate jewellery with hearts on it. I have seen pieces and think, oh like it if they didn't have hearts. So any brand with hearts I dismiss and move along.

the veronese guest says she does not like hearts either. i love hearts and my fav is a rivka friedman double hollow heart set off centre. i looks great with a formal evening dress or a pair of jeans and a t-shirt...

I'd never consciously wear something hearty, it possible stems from being a teenager and thinking hearts were in some way babyish. (I was sooo refined ofcourse! :wonder: ). That, coupled with the legend that it represents various female body parts, have influenced my view of heart shapes

I have a Lola Rose heart-shaped pendant which is very tactile but I've only worn it a couple of times.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back