Betty Go Away Grey Intimate Hair Dye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snuffles, its not unusual, tho leave the dye on too long it may resemble the green green grass of home.

my tip patch test first as a reaction could lead to lips like cherries

Last edited:
Snuffles, its not unusual, tho leave the dye on too long it may resemble the green green grass of home.

my tip patch test first as a reaction could lead to lips like cherries

LOL! Just choked drinking tea! Might re name nunu Delilah...

I am traumatised and it serves me right for not changing channels. What will they think of next.

Apart from the name (I will never be able to look the Queen in the eye again) I nearly had a serious accident when the presenter (sorry I don't know who she is) said

"Its great just to be honest 'cos if you're not honest... if you sweep things under the rug for too long all you end up with is a lumpy rug and you've got a bigger problem than you started with.
"

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

BTW it was Catherine who was presenting that show so must have been her.....I switched on saw what the item was and switched off.........well I had just had my dinner and didn't want it making a come back!!! :54:

Last edited:
lets hope qvc come up with a product to treat a sweaty betty well you know wot its like with those kim and co nylon slacks

Oh, iamasmall, I am still laughing here at your comments.

My sister uses Dyelash to spruce up her pubes. She is 52 and her latest boyfriend is 20 (yes, you heard right - he's TWENTY YEARS OLD!) and she is trying desperately to hold back the years. Trouble is, her hair is bleached blonde, and her lady garden is Dyelash black, so the rug doesn't match the curtains, unfortunately.

My sister uses Dyelash to spruce up her pubes. She is 52 and her latest boyfriend is 20 (yes, you heard right - he's TWENTY YEARS OLD!) and she is trying desperately to hold back the years. Trouble is, her hair is bleached blonde, and her lady garden is Dyelash black, so the rug doesn't match the curtains, unfortunately.

Warning. This forum may seriously damage your health. Just collapsed laughing!!!!!!

Oh Charlie, Yes just imagine that candlelit dinner or special event. That sudden flash of silver across the room, the unexpected muff sparkle taking away the dazzle of your diamonique.

This has to be the funniest subject for ages, didn't see the programme though,

Did anyone get an item number? I'd love to see the video.....how bout a few t-callers?
Thanks, haven't laughed so hard in ages!

What a great thread. This has to be the funniest post of the year! :lolwave:

My boiler is on the blink and the house was freezing last night and this morning. Also having problems with roof. But this thread has made me laugh so much - you are all brilliantly funny! I didn't even see the programme but that doesn't matter - your comments leave nothing to the imagination.

Keep up the good work!!!

432367 is the item number. The only thing that struck me was that they had some samples of hair in the four colours, but the hair was very straight. Not a very accurate representation of "hair down there" in my humble opinion. :)

Yes, hilarious thread - loving it!! When I saw the 'Taboo' in the title of the programme, I didn't grasp the concept at first, then realised what the show was all about. I only saw the bad breath and pelvic floor stuff, so I missed the Betty stuff - gawwd I wish I'd seen it!! On the bit I saw I was well impressed with Catherine, actually: she was dressed and groomed nicely and came across as very genuine and comfortable talking about this type of stuff. I can think of a few of the presenters who just simply couldn't have carried it off: like Charlie (he'd squirm), Claudia (she'd go into skittish riffs of hysterical giggles), Dale (he'd squirm and try to be funny and it would all be tragic to watch)... I know however, that the QVC diva Julia could do it though!

And as for looking for greys 'down there': I ain't done it, and I ain't gonna!!! I CAN see the point of this product though! Maybe I will...

Latest posts

Back