berek tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janie

Registered Shopper
this is a new one on me - yet more stretch nylon, yet more loud patterns and yet more embellishments.....

i like some of the berek designs but i think if they wanted to draw in some new customers to the brand it should have been a lot cheaper tsv. i agree it is similar to michelle hopes clothes..

I like some of them, and I own one. Some of the prices are far too much for what they are. Like boffy said, they need to lower the prices to draw more customers.
Lets face it, they are , after all , like pinkpussycat says, nylon, not silk!

i don't think michelle hope's stuff is covered in plastic beads is it? qvc seem to have a mania for "embellishments".

me too frazzled. i quite often - well ok, occasionally - see things i quite like if it weren't weighe down with beads. i also wonder how many of them end up jamming up the washing machine.

S'cuse Me ! I'm a cruiser and wouldn't be seen dead in this thanks ! ..... and I'm getting really peeeed off that nearly everything summery being flogged is ideal or cruising - well NO it bl.....dy aint ! in fact I cant remember seeing ANYONE in that type of gear on any of the cruises I have been on.

We are NOT all the blue rinse brigade, the over-tanned and leathery 60's, or the library book under one arm jesus sandle wearing types either !!!!!!

Point taken Brissles, but I bet you've played the obligatory cruise ship game 'I will do everything in my power to get invited to sit at the Captain's Table' :grin:

S'cuse Me ! I'm a cruiser and wouldn't be seen dead in this thanks ! ..... and I'm getting really peeeed off that nearly everything summery being flogged is ideal or cruising - well NO it bl.....dy aint ! in fact I cant remember seeing ANYONE in that type of gear on any of the cruises I have been on.

We are NOT all the blue rinse brigade, the over-tanned and leathery 60's, or the library book under one arm jesus sandle wearing types either !!!!!!

Oh NOO!
You've ruined it for me now brissles!
I thought if ever I went on a cruise I fit right in, be part of the crowd :sad:

...so it's not like the Love Boat? Dammit! I've been saving up since 1979 on the strength of that show!

Jude xx

I think I'd love cruising. Except I get terribly sea sick so that buggers that idea really.

Latest posts

Back