Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with everything that's been said about the Prai products and the fancy packaging reminds me of the old adage, "all fur coat and no ...". The BA also irritates me with her "gurls" and "laydeeze". I wonder if AY has had a word yet about how the products might appeal to "all our beautiful genders" as well as those who identify as dogs, cats, rabbits and goldfish too!

Sephora have the 50ml on offer , not as good a deal as the QVC one but decent enough!

I might actually buy this one.
I'm confused about this one it says night cream on the header but the description never mentions night and says use morning and night Also the ingredients on Q don't match the ones on the prai site - is it an inferior formula?

I'm confused about this one it says night cream on the header but the description never mentions night and says use morning and night Also the ingredients on Q don't match the ones on the prai site - is it an inferior formula?
Yeah looks like it’s just morning and night.
Won’t be buying this then.

Yes, the big pots you use day and night, always been that. There is a night one which had retinol in it, which you wear during the day would have to use an SPF over it. Friend who used Prai would never remember to use SPF over the retinol one, so avoids that. Those big pots, I get the idea, are made only for the shopping channels here and in the US? You will never see them in M&S who sell the brand.

I've come to the conclusion that super sizes are a waste of money unless you are sharing the product with multiple people in your household.
Once opened, with oxidation beginning, how do you get through the product before it fails the sniff test?
Particularly with skincare where an adverse reaction cannot be easily hidden.

I've come to the conclusion that super sizes are a waste of money unless you are sharing the product with multiple people in your household.
Once opened, with oxidation beginning, how do you get through the product before it fails the sniff test?
Particularly with skincare where an adverse reaction cannot be easily hidden.
That’s a good point.

Thier night cream is superb in the white pump bottle if you need an extra rich cream thats very hydrating. I use it as a day cream as well.

Thier night cream is superb in the white pump bottle if you need an extra rich cream thats very hydrating. I use it as a day cream as well.
I am glad. Just because many of us are not Abi’s #1 fans doesn’t mean her products must be rubbish. If they suit your skin and do a great job, it shows our schoolmarmish Ms Cleeve knows what she’s doing. The fact she picked up Ultrasun and made a success of it shows she walks the walk as well as talking the talk (even if her own skin isn’t the best advert…).

Latest posts

Back