Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beauty Supersize of the Month August

Elizabeth Grant Supreme Essence of Torricelumn 200ml £38.98 + post
Beauty Pick of the Month August

SKINN Non-Negotiables DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment 118ml £35.98 free postage
Steal of the Month August

M. Asam Supersize Perfect Lift 100ml £34.98 free postage

What are fuglies? Cock & Balls?

Sorry, yes. Fuglies = C & B. I'm still traumatised from seeing my ex getting out of the bath with the old giblets swinging in the wind :sick:

From the front they're fugly. From behind with a startling view of where the sun doesn't shine is, well, traumatising. If ever there was a time for being short-sighted, that was it. Pity I had my glasses on!

No, but I did see something earlier that makes me think September's could be Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Super-C Serum

I tried this when it was in one of the TSVs. It made a noticeable change for the better. Impressive.

Sorry, yes. Fuglies = C & B. I'm still traumatised from seeing my ex getting out of the bath with the old giblets swinging in the wind :sick:

From the front they're fugly. From behind with a startling view of where the sun doesn't shine is, well, traumatising. If ever there was a time for being short-sighted, that was it. Pity I had my glasses on!

I tried this when it was in one of the TSVs. It made a noticeable change for the better. Impressive.
Swinging???? I wonder if they get wet when he takes a dump?

Beauty Pick of the Month September

Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Super-C Serum 15ml Duo £61.98 Delivered
The Elemis is the Steal of the Month

Beauty Steal of the Month September

Prai Supersize Black Pearl Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme Night 200ml £41.98 Delivered
The Prai is the Pick of the Month

Latest posts

Back