Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the price wont be much different to usual maybe £1 or £2 more than the usual Beauty pick price
The price for the cleansing balm in 200ml has increased notably in the course of the last years and let's put it like this: It was expensive before and is still more expensive now. I like the balms, but hey, it's a cleanser, not more, not less. How much more can the price increase?!

The price for the cleansing balm in 200ml has increased notably in the course of the last years and let's put it like this: It was expensive before and is still more expensive now. I like the balms, but hey, it's a cleanser, not more, not less. How much more can the price increase?!
That is very true. It’s over £80 for the supersize now….
I paid £6.99 for my Aldi cleansing balm and it does the same job!
I too like the Elemis balms, but they are really pricing themselves out of my range..

That is very true. It’s over £80 for the supersize now….
I paid £6.99 for my Aldi cleansing balm and it does the same job!
I too like the Elemis balms, but they are really pricing themselves out of my range..
Looks like price will be £59.94

I use that one from time to time Lynn and yes, I really do like it. I can't remember exactly but it isn't much more than a tenner for 90ml so excellent value compared to Elemis.
Same here. It’s very similar in texture to the Aldi balm, which is a dupe of the Emma Hardie balm and not the Elemis version.
Again, it’s a very nice cleansing balm, does the job and is a fraction of the price Elemis charge.

Just noticed on boots £10 Tuesday offers, soap and glory cleansing balm plus reusable face pads all For £10..

It's an absolutely ridiculous price whichever way you look at it IMO. As you say CK, there are so many really good cleansers available now at a fraction of the price.
Exactly

Same here. It’s very similar in texture to the Aldi balm, which is a dupe of the Emma Hardie balm and not the Elemis version.
Again, it’s a very nice cleansing balm, does the job and is a fraction of the price Elemis charge.

Just noticed on boots £10 Tuesday offers, soap and glory cleansing balm plus reusable face pads all For £10..

Exactly
Thank you Claire I am using Soap and Glory Thick & Fast brow serum and it really works it’s on offer today as well, think I will order the balm to give it a try.😀

I use that one from time to time Lynn and yes, I really do like it. I can't remember exactly but it isn't much more than a tenner for 90ml so excellent value compared to Elemis.
Are you going to try Soap & Glory now 😂

Does anyone know if Aldi sell the mentioned cleanser in the US? I see Aldi everywhere here and maybe...?

The Upcircle cleansing balm is lovely, even Holland and Barrett sell it, like Liz Earle one I often go back to. Cruelty free with refill option available on their own website if you’re concerned about trying to limit wastage.

Looking at Aldi US it doesn’t look like they do much in the way of beauty products
Yes, according to the website it seems so. But I might be checking them out when we are back in the US. At the moment I am in Canada but heading to Green Bay for the Packers game on Sunday.:)

Exactly
Claire, did you say the Aldi cleansing balm is similar to Emma Hardie? I will definitely give it a go but I've only seen the hot cloth cleanser in my Aldi. By the way, I'm loving the Emma Hardie oil you recommended!

Claire, did you say the Aldi cleansing balm is similar to Emma Hardie? I will definitely give it a go but I've only seen the hot cloth cleanser in my Aldi. By the way, I'm loving the Emma Hardie oil you recommended!
Sorry for jumping in but yes, the Aldi one is an EH dupe. Not quite as good IMO but still quite nice. I haven't bought any EH for a while actually because they're another company whose prices are getting very expensive. IIRC it's around £40.00 for 100ml so pretty similar to current Elemis prices for their balms.

Yes it is but it’s a special buy and it’s one that is rarely seen. The last time I saw it was about 18 months ago…. But it’s well worth stocking up when it is around. I didn’t like it when I first tried it, but I love it now. The rose is a bit too scented for me, but no adverse reactions and it’s sooo cheap!
I love the oil for night time but I do find it too heavy for daytime use. But so much cheaper than Elemis oils! I’m using it with the boots collagen serum, followed by the oil, and then LE nighttime skin repair. The three in total cost less than a pot of Elemis cream…. It all adds up!
Glad to hear you are loving the oil!

Latest posts

Back