Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After surviving 59 years without an “intimate wash”, I think I will stick with my usual, thank you.
😄 If anyone needs something gentle for sunburnt scalp or any sore body-area (as AY would say) I can recommend Philosophy Purity.

But knowing there's an "intimate" supersize of the month means we'll be exposed (not literally Ali!) to euphemisms such as "delicate folds" for a whole month will be agony 🙈🙉🙊

😄 If anyone needs something gentle for sunburnt scalp or any sore body-area (as AY would say) I can recommend Philosophy Purity.

But knowing there's an "intimate" supersize of the month means we'll be exposed (not literally Ali!) to euphemisms such as "delicate folds" for a whole month will be agony 🙈🙉🙊
Will they say delicate folds? I'm waiting for the Volvo. That'll be excruciating. Deliberate sp. I'm not saying Vulva on a forum.

What’s wrong with good old Femfresh ?
Nah, too cheap.

Cheap but good. I was given a bottle of the Active version to trial a few years ago. Not only did I use it all, I bought another! That is so not like me. Though I'm glad I finished it. Mr AE usually manages on my try-but-no-thanks mistakes. I can't see him being keen on using my vulva wash on his fuglies. I'm :ROFLMAO: to myself here picturing him standing in the shower peering at the label and wondering what the hell I've given him now.

Cheap but good. I was given a bottle of the Active version to trial a few years ago. Not only did I use it all, I bought another! That is so not like me. Though I'm glad I finished it. Mr AE usually manages on my try-but-no-thanks mistakes. I can't see him being keen on using my vulva wash on his fuglies. I'm :ROFLMAO: to myself here picturing him standing in the shower peering at the label and wondering what the hell I've given him now.
What are fuglies? Cock & Balls?

Latest posts

Back