Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do love their cleansing balms. I didn't realise the shelf-life was six months once opened. I'm sure mine have been on the go for longer (I tend to use a different cleanser morning and evening) and just as effective. I'm tempted to try the green fig.

Supersize of the Month

Elemis Supersize Aromatic Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 200g Ā£59.94 plus postage Green Fig, Neroli or Original

Beauty Pick of the Month

Hairfix Megasize Anti-Age Fortify Scalp Serum 200ml Ā£35.00 free postage
Now im not buying, but itā€™s nice to see the cleansing balm in a choice of fragrance. And Iā€™ve never seen the Neroli in a supersize. Just hope itā€™s not old stock..

I will say more skin care is only 6 months once opened. But, having a nose in my local TK Maxx on Saturday, I spotted some brands not sold on QVC with use by dates on the bottom of mid 2025 and one 2026!!!!

I do love their cleansing balms. I didn't realise the shelf-life was six months once opened. I'm sure mine have been on the go for longer (I tend to use a different cleanser morning and evening) and just as effective. I'm tempted to try the green fig.
Yeah I noticed it by accident on the pot.
I was using my last one for well over 6 months.

Anyone else order the Skin sense mask on advanced order , Iā€™m sure I should have been notified of its impending arrival by now. šŸ§

Anyone else order the Skin sense mask on advanced order , Iā€™m sure I should have been notified of its impending arrival by now. šŸ§
I ordered it after it ran out of stock so on advanced orders. Its just showing as ready for despatch. I am hoping its as good or at least similar to the Elemis creamy mask that I am addicted to.

I ordered the Gatineau AHA body lotion on AO which was supposed to despatch w/c 06/11 and it's showing as still awaiting stock...

Green fig has sold out, original on AD , only the Neroli left now for immediate dispatch.

I love the Elemis mask itā€™s soooo good. I will be interested to see what you think of the SkinSense mask.
The superskin is a very very good price. Worth trying but I am deeply in love with the Elemis Mask. The pro's for the superskin is its not as "wet" as the Elemis mask so I can sleep in it. I dont like the Elemis mask while sleeping its far too soggy. It works for me as a flash mask that I put on my face before my shower it works fast like 10 mins gives me a good result. Personally Elemis gives a lot more hydration quicker but the more I use the Superskin the more I get used to it and like it. Plus the size is fabulous should last a long time.

The superskin is a very very good price. Worth trying but I am deeply in love with the Elemis Mask. The pro's for the superskin is its not as "wet" as the Elemis mask so I can sleep in it. I dont like the Elemis mask while sleeping its far too soggy. It works for me as a flash mask that I put on my face before my shower it works fast like 10 mins gives me a good result. Personally Elemis gives a lot more hydration quicker but the more I use the Superskin the more I get used to it and like it. Plus the size is fabulous should last a long time.
Thank you thatā€™s very helpful.

Latest posts

Back