Beauty Loves with TIli TSV 19/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili 5 Piece Collection & Bag TSV 19/06/20

Perricone 177ml Nutritive Cleanser RRP £30 + post
Alpha H 100ml Liquid Gold RRP £31 + post
Skinsense 15ml Hydratnet Eye Concentrate RRP £22 + post
Korres 100ml Pure Greek Olive Oil 3 in 1 Nourishing & Anti-Ageing Oil RRP £30 + post
Gatineau 30ml Perfection Ultime Retexturising Beauty Cream RRP £58.50 + post
Metallic Beauty Vanity Bag RRP £18 + post

QVC RRP £189.50 + post

Attachments

• Tili TSV 1.jpg
    Tili TSV 1.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Tili TSV 2.jpg
    Tili TSV 2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Tili TSV 3.jpg
    Tili TSV 3.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Tili TSV 4.jpg
    Tili TSV 4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Tili TSV 5.jpg
    Tili TSV 5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 185
even without that bag at normal QVC Prices its still £171.50 + post worth

Well yes, I had worked that out. I was just making the point that the bag is another £18 they can add to the quoted total “RRP” when in fact, none of us (well few of us in the real world) would actually pay £18 for the bag in the first place.

Well yes, I had worked that out. I was just making the point that the bag is another £18 they can add to the quoted total “RRP” when in fact, none of us (well few of us in the real world) would actually pay £18 for the bag in the first place.

I agree, they always split a TSV and sell the items singular on their website, full price of course making your value look “amazing” It’s also funny when they price is for a “specially made for QVC” item, you have nothing to compare the price with, so they could even put QVC Price £100.000 reduced to £5.50 if they wanted..........I’m only joking, you could never buy anything for £5.50 on QVC 😂

I agree, they always split a TSV and sell the items singular on their website, full price of course making your value look “amazing” It’s also funny when they price is for a “specially made for QVC” item, you have nothing to compare the price with, so they could even put QVC Price £100.000 reduced to £5.50 if they wanted..........I’m only joking, you could never buy anything for £5.50 on QVC 😂

😆😆 You’re sharp this morning, shopperholic! I like it! 🤣🤣

Good point about “made for QVC” items, too. Someone I know who has a bed business pointed out how easy it is for John Lewis to say they are “never knowingly undersold” when items (eg mattresses as she was talking about) have a JL label on and maybe a different pattern/colour so you can‘t easily compare them to identical ones which essentially just have a different label.

The only item in that offer that I would be interested in is the Korres oil (which is very good) but as I’ve already got a bottle, I won’t be buying it.

Another trick QVC pull is when they’re flogging beauty items they take the product out of the boxes and place it next to the item just so it looks like your getting more for your money, if a TSV has four items with the boxes next to them it looks like there’s a big bundle, when you get the box home it’s probably a disappointment when there’s just four boxes lying there, doesn’t look as big .

Another trick QVC pull is when they’re flogging beauty items they take the product out of the boxes and place it next to the item just so it looks like your getting more for your money, if a TSV has four items with the boxes next to them it looks like there’s a big bundle, when you get the box home it’s probably a disappointment when there’s just four boxes lying there, doesn’t look as big .

So true. Some (I think I’ve seen it from Tarte and/or Benefit, probably others too) even have the products with a lid or two off and plonked next to the bottle, almost as if you have two mascaras or whatever.

Latest posts

Back