Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope Vol-au-Vent doesn’t take that long doing the vacuuming at home, it’s just taken him a minute to vacuum about a 6” square of carpet. Mason is looking like a scraggy bouncer waiting to chuck out anyone wanting to steal the bliddy thing.

Just noticed Mason’s jacket. It’s either made of denim or it’s not finished and still has the tailor’s chalk marks on it!

I hope Vol-au-Vent doesn’t take that long doing the vacuuming at home, it’s just taken him a minute to vacuum about a 6” square of carpet. Mason is looking like a scraggy bouncer waiting to chuck out anyone wanting to steal the bliddy thing.

Just noticed Mason’s jacket. It’s either made of denim or it’s not finished and still has the tailor’s chalk marks on it!
The bottom looks uneven like it needs hemming to tidy it up. As he would say "somefink" is not right about it.

Thanks for sharing Jazzy. I’d forgotten how professional it used to be. I was surprised by how many of the presenters both on QVC and IW were still on Selly Telly. The current IW presenters could learn a lot from watching their predecessors.

Was amazed by the advert about the minimum wage going up to £3.75? Per hour.
Yes a lot of the Shopping Channel presenters have been working on these channels for over 25 years possibly 30

Nah, he has a proper branded vac at home so it's done in no time ;)

Hopped on last night, Mike M with Alex selling 2 x goose down pillows for £24.99.

Mike exclaims to Alex 'the question is, how the heck are we doing two of these for £24.99???'

Not that amazing. B&Q selling 2 for £21.99 free p&p (comparable quality).

Or what about Wayfair, 2 for £18.99 or 4 for £31.99 with £4.99 p&p.
I noted the "Not direct comparison" disclaimer on the pillows they were trying to compare them to price wise

Latest posts

Back