Beauty Day - What Have You Bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Treated myself to Lulu's try me kit, as am always on the search for a good eye cream and hers had good reviews.

I also went for Tweezerman tweezer set. I love their tweezers and have even taken them up on the offer that comes with them to have them sharpened for free at their Head Office in the USA (you just need to pay for the postage to have them sent out
there)

I re-purchased my Laura Geller Ethereal Rose powder on easy pay and also went for the 5 Piece Spackle Discovery collection as I've run out and wanted some smaller sizes. Really enjoyed Laura's shows today!

I purchased the L'Occitane hand cream duo and foot cream duo. I love both the products and you can't have enough (well I can't!) I resisted the TSV, but was tempted with these items because of the easypay.

I also went for the Elemis camelia oil and body balm, great value, as the price of 1 item is £25.
They have a monoi shower cream now as well, which sounds great (but £££)

Hmmm, I'm really tempted by this one... Have you used these products before? What are they like?

Just wondered would anyone actually buy the serious skin care like the neck cream as a present as AY suggested? If anyone got something like that for me they would get a punch in the gob!

I went for the L'Occitane TSV in the Fruity selection and have gone on Waitlist for the Elemis Camellia Oil and Island Flower Balm which sounds delicious and very good value. It's now showing as in stock again.

Hmmm, I'm really tempted by this one... Have you used these products before? What are they like?

Nope, never tried it, but it is a good deal and I just got caught in the hype.
They claim the oil is good for stretchmarks...... something you could be using soon SS!!! Congratulations to you and OH for this great news and hope the 9 months will go smoothly....

I've been tempted by the Leighton Denny and I don't even do my nails!!! :11:

I've never tried this brand, is it any good?

Thanks. :)

Nope, never tried it, but it is a good deal and I just got caught in the hype.
They claim the oil is good for stretchmarks...... something you could be using soon SS!!! Congratulations to you and OH for this great news and hope the 9 months will go smoothly....
Tia, you're so sharp, that's exactly what I was thinking, any excuse to try out some more Elemis!! Thanks for your sweet wishes, Tia, they really mean a lot to me!:1: Do let us know if you like the oil!

It's good,Red but nowhere near as good as OPI imo :1:
Some lovely colours,though :43:

Thanks Marzy.
The reason I was tempted is my best friends surname is Denny and I thought her 11yo daughter would love them because of the name.

May just grab a couple off Ebay instead. :)

I'm glad to hear im not the only one buying lovely goodies!:1:

It doesnt count but ive placed an order with Liz Earle direct, that has sorted out Dad's birthday and christmas, Mum's christmas and also best friends christmas! Plus it was over £80 so i get the free gift!!!:18:

Treated myself to Lulu's try me kit, as am always on the search for a good eye cream and hers had good reviews.

I also went for Tweezerman tweezer set. I love their tweezers and have even taken them up on the offer that comes with them to have them sharpened for free at their Head Office in the USA (you just need to pay for the postage to have them sent out
there)

I went for the Tweezerman tweezer set too but it was on waitlist so I hope it turns up! I agree with you in that they are the best tweezers you can buy , imho. They get out even the tiddliest hairs!

Latest posts

Back