Beauty Day - What Have You Bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikkidolphinangel

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone!

I have just bought the 11 piece Liz Earle Kit as i missed it as a TSV and on 3 easy pays i couldn't help myself (even though im still waiting for the last TSV to arrive!:11:)

I wondered if anything had caught your eye on this Beauty Day especially with the easy pays?

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!:60:

Nicole

Hi Nikki, for once i've bought a few things... the TSV in Fruity Floral, the L'Occitane Handcream Duo as I use this all the time and a L'Occitane Mens Shower Trio as an xmas pressie.

The 3 x EP on these items swung me really, it hits a lot less hard when you can spread the cost :1:

I have just ordered the Fran Wilson set although still waiting to get the details on the website but it does look nice.
Trying not to buy too much after my big spend on BCC night :54:

I have ordered the Fran Wilson kit, thinking of going for more as it is great having 3 months to pay.

Thinking of going for some Leighton Denny for gifts, they are a great price and you can't really go wrong with nail polish.

so far only the LG ethereal face powder, as I have been wanting to try this for ages.
Don't think I will be spending too much, like BlueBell i had a bit of a spend during BCC night.
The weather is too nice here to stay in front of telly today. Probably later this afternoon when i am ironing I will watch some shows, but I don't think anything will tempt me (maybe the elemis sharp shower SG):backward;

Just had an email confirming my order and it confirms that it is on Easy Pay which is good because when you check on "My Account" you cant tell if its on EP or not

Thinking about getting the LD crystal files, has anyone tried them?

so far only the LG ethereal face powder, as I have been wanting to try this for ages.
Don't think I will be spending too much, like BlueBell i had a bit of a spend during BCC night.
The weather is too nice here to stay in front of telly today. Probably later this afternoon when i am ironing I will watch some shows, but I don't think anything will tempt me (maybe the elemis sharp shower SG):backward;

I don't have much LG - the colours al seem too dark for me but I do have this Tia, and I think you will love it. Subtle and it lasts both on the face and in the compact for ages!

Mum and I ordered 2 L'Occitane TSV's as we both love the Cherry Blossom and buying the two together we save on the P&P. The easy pay swung it, had it not been on easy pay we'd just have bought one and shared.

Also bought the duo of Tweezerman tweezers.

Just the TSV in Fruity Floral so far...............:). But Laura Gellar is on in less than 10 mins and you never know. :D

Have bought the LD crystal files as well, was tempted by the Tweezerman tweezers but managed to resist

I bought those nail files a few years ago now and they are fantasic! Very easy to use, leaves a clean finish and you just run them under warm water to clean them. They will last forever!:1:

I also wanted the tweezers but i didnt know if they were any better than cheaper versions?

I bought those nail files a few years ago now and they are fantasic! Very easy to use, leaves a clean finish and you just run them under warm water to clean them. They will last forever!:1:

I also wanted the tweezers but i didnt know if they were any better than cheaper versions?

Thanks, I have got a small glass file but I prefer to use a larger one so looking forward to trying these.

Tweezerman is definately better than any other tweezers on the market and worth the money.
I didnt want patterened ones, would have preferred plain ones and thats how I managed to resist.
You can also buy them in Boots

Thanks, I have got a small glass file but I prefer to use a larger one so looking forward to trying these.

Tweezerman is definately better than any other tweezers on the market and worth the money.
I didnt want patterened ones, would have preferred plain ones and thats how I managed to resist.
You can also buy them in Boots

With the nail files you get one big and one little one which is good for hands and feets. I really hope you like them!

I might try boots then as i have about £20 in boots points to use!:1:

L'occitane Amber and Vanilla 500ml shower gels
L'occitane Shea Butter Soaps (the variety pack) - wanted to try these for ages.
Laura Geller Ethereal Rose powder.

Was almost tempted by some Leighton Denny (the set with all the colours) but reading reviews on the website about it being "gloopy" has put me off. Which is probably a good thing!

I've just checked My Account and it doesn't mention the Easy Pays, so I hope they've gone through on the Easy Pay! I never get confirming emails.... :33:

Had a wander in the all products on easy pay and spotted the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil duo 400mls each bottle. Love this stuff so since it was easy pay had to go for it.

i've gone for 2 of LG's spacklettes collection and the phenomenal foundation and LE's handwash and hand repair collection and LD dressed to thrill collection I lurve the new purple and silver best not order anything else though but the ez pay helps a lot:ellie:

i've gone for 2 of LG's spacklettes collection and the phenomenal foundation and LE's handwash and hand repair collection and LD dressed to thrill collection I lurve the new purple and silver best not order anything else though but the ez pay helps a lot:ellie:

Anybody tried the phenomenal foundation of LG? Am looking for a new foundation, I wash going to splash out on Armani or Bobbi Brown, but could be tempted to buy lg

Went for the tsv in Fruity/Floral,the Bonne Mere Soaps,men's Shower Gels & the Sweet Almond Liquid Soap Duo.
I'm trying hard not to watch any more especially after spending a small fortune on BCC night :54:

Latest posts

Back