Beauty Day/Mally TSV 28/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if Gatineau will bring the white plan range to Q,it's very good for pigmentation and brightening the skin have used the softening toner from this range.
Lynn

Does anyone know how much the Mally TSV is going to be? I'm still deciding whether or not to let myself be tempted by it lol

Has anyone tried the Eve Lom range? There's quite a few things on easy pay including the 500ml cleanser. I might be tempted.

I used it years ago and loved it but haven't been able to afford it since. Assuming that it's still the same then it's worth it. I don't know if they still do the mask which rubs off, but that was really good as well.

Can't believe how rough Alison Young looks, her fringe looks greasy and stuck to her forehead

The bag for the TSV looks suspiciously like the bag that reeked of fish on a previous TSV. Tried everything to deodorise it, even hung it in the shed for a few months......but ended up throwing it in the bin. Hope the suppliers got it right this time.

It does look like the same rubbish bag, I thought that too.

Don't think AY looks much of an advert for this TSV. Usually think she looks better in Mally stuff but today she looks like a clown.
Thought I would find this hard to resist, especially with easy pay, as I like a lot of Mally things but really don't like the colours in this.

I wish someone would throw Mally a fish, whats with all the clapping and shouting... I only watched for a few mins and she made my head ache...

They moan about her on the community board in the US site too. On mute or volume down to 1.

I am buying nothing today, nothing of interest for me on today. Also doing a perfume event by Diptyque in SpaceNK on Thursday, the lady is doing profiling which should be interesting and fun.

Nothing for me too. Seeing all the EP list means no need to watch. I did fancy the Eve Lom pot but I think it was Donna who mentioned how long it would last and I would get bored plus it would not be used up within the use by and despite all good intentions I would use fingers not a spatula......

I've just ordered a few easy pay items gatinuaeu Floracil and liz earle cleanse and polish. These are items that I always order throughout the year so made the most of the easy pay.

Not too keen on the Mally tsv, seems to be the same old same old (I hope that makes sense). Still waiting for qvc to do a bobbi brown or benefit tsv but I won't be holding my breath.

well i'm no fool I will not be buying the opi nail varnish for £16.32 plus the obligitary £3.95 postage and packing

I am once again pleased with this Mally TSV - I liked the last one too. Primer- use already, need a spare.Check. Mascara- got a few in my stash so don't need but use Mally mascara every day and change every 3 months. So check. Brow thing. Not got but as my Avon one is rapidly getting shorter I was going to go on the waitlist for the duo in this. So again ..check. Eyeshadow stick in a taupe shade. Check Check check!!!!! This is the one I use every single day. Lipgloss. Love the colour and have 4 of Mally lipglosses on the go and prefer them to lipstick (actually I don't own any lipsticks any more). So a big check. Her pink toned lipglosses look fab on any complexion - I used to have one called "Bon Bon" by Dior, which did the same. The only Mally lipgloss I didn't like was the peach one from the last TSV. Eyeliner- use every day but don't need another one. Under eye brightener- have nothing in my make up bag like this so will give it a go. As for the fishy bag- I have no idea as I did not used to watch the Mally shows before and have only been using Mally products for about a year.

Don't really need the TSV and the reviews on QVC.COM are a bit hit and miss on the new mascara and got most of the other pieces. I am tempted by the three piece foundation kit but i don't really need any foundation Hmmm.
The TSV prices are creeping up usually a Mally one is under £40 if you take p&p into consideration it is nearly £50, i think they do EZ pay to fool people into thinking they are getting a bargain.

Latest posts

Back