Beauty Day/Mally TSV 28/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamingo I would call it mauvey taupe so with more purple undertones than bronze but as taupe is a greyish beige to start with add a hint of purple and that's how I would describe it.

Quick bump. You know how Mally says to use the primer at night on top of your skincare? Try it! I have done it for the last 2 nights over the top of my Emma Hardie night cream. It really seems that my skin is better for it the next morning. I only use a bit, it seems to seal in the thick night cream so it doesn't rub off on the pillow. I thought it was just a gimmick until I tried it.

Ooh, thanks for the tip - I might just nip over to Q and see if it's in stock. Which one should I look for as there are a few?

I bought my first Mally product last month, the Poreless Face Defender, and I really liked it. I've got a shiny T-zone and this is the most effective thing I've used so far to counter it.

This is what I bought:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-Evercolo...=220276-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-21-_-220276

It's the tub of perfect prep primer that was in the TSV with the pink lid. There's a matching eye primer in a set with the primer and some eye gel. May as well pop the eye primer on top of my eye serum too!

I have the poreless face defender too- been using it in place of powder for about a year now and I like it too.

I have just seen a promo for a L'Occitane mini series so am wondering if the triple hand cream will be on then, they sold a duo for a similar price this morning so would be rather annoying if you had bought 2 for the same price as 3

I see the triple hand cream set has gone back up in price
Wonder if it will be reduced again for the mini series or was it a mistake?

Can I ask about the eyeshadow stick. Is it at all bronzey? As I saw it described as bronze taupe? Or is it a cool taupe? I can only wear cool colours anything with a hint of warm like orange in bronze looks awful on me.
Thanks

Forgot to mention my thoughts on here about this Tsv after I got & I'm really pleased with it. It is a really nice Tsv. I won't be returning it. I agree about the eye brightened doesn't make much difference. The mascara is good but compares very well to Rommel lash accelerator endless (in yellow tube) in my opinion.

About the eyeshadow sticks.. The antique taupe is a metallic light brown, not an orange toned bronze. Much lighter than other shades in her range. Looked nice on my eyes, I have brown eyes, dark brown hair, fair complexion. All the shades have a bit of shimmer, not too much though. I bought the OTO eyeshadow stick pack Mally did as a Christmas set and love it! I use all the shades except the dark purple. I got trailblazing brown in a Tsv last year, that was my first one - in the special set I got Taupe, champagne (gold v shimmery!) saddle shimmer, purple rain, oh and gunmetal (silver - I don't use v much too) Most of the shades are brownish but all different - I have them swatched on my hand! I did it when I got Tsv as well just to test how long they would last and they stayed on for a day or two! I washed my hands several times during that time! They also last v long on me but I use a primer with it just to ensure longevity as my eyelids can be oily sometimes and they have lasted over 12 hours. I once fell asleep with it on and woke up the next day with it all still on my eye.. Not perfect but still clearly visible! So v.long lasting!

The lipgloss v pretty colour but doesn't last v long.. Only about 20 mins on me.

I plan on doing a YouTube video saying my thoughts on this tsv soon!

Latest posts

Back