Beauty Day/Bare Escentuals TSV - 18/07/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have translated the German description from tinterweb, hope this makes sense!!

"A light summer dress for your skin on the face! The 7-part CASH set ESCENTUALS from colored minerals lends to your complexion a legendary light with foundation, pure Radiance in peach, 2 eye shadows (Purist/vanilla and Harmony/sateen Taupe) and Lipgloss in the berry tone Raspberry for special lip shine. The Flawless paintbrush for face and a conical eye shadow paintbrush support the perfect application. In the white vanity case (23 x 11 x 14 cms) the set can be taken ideally. Available variations under " availability examine ". You get further information under "set contents""

Can anyone defo confirm what the tsv is going to be? Im desperate for a few be things!

http://beauty411.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f9af1068834010536fcd631970b-pi

Sorry, I don't know how to make the link work, but the above is the January US BE TSV and it looks like our TSV could be a slimmed down version of this. The lipgloss and eyeshadows are the same as the German TSV and the main products look like the ones in the pic Tabatha posted, except it looks like we will get two smaller foundations rather than one big one.

http://beauty411.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f9af1068834010536fcd631970b-pi

Sorry, I don't know how to make the link work, but the above is the January US BE TSV and it looks like our TSV could be a slimmed down version of this. The lipgloss and eyeshadows are the same as the German TSV and the main products look like the ones in the pic Tabatha posted, except it looks like we will get two smaller foundations rather than one big one.

Could I be cheeky and ask what the sponge top item is that looks like Philosophy airbrush canvas container ?

:wave2:

I may well go for this TSV. However, I have an issue with QVC no longer acknowledging the "Fair" foundation shade. They make out that the "Fairly Light" is for porcelain skin. Well, I have porcelain skin, and this is far too dark and yellow for me.

The only reason I can think of for this is that the TSV kits always include "Fairly Light" and "Light" as the fairest option; so, I suppose talking about a fairer shade out of that context might put across a mixed message. :wonder2:

The sponge item is a rare minerals night time treatment. QVC UK don't sell it but it's available on other websites.

I agree about the lack of 'fair' option on QVC. I'm a fair and in winter the fairly light is too dark for me.

it looks great, don't know which i like best this brand or laura gellar.

anyone know the item number or price yet? :flower:

The item number is 228399 but don't know the price. I'd guess at £42-45.

Tsv is available re q cut

Hi just tried for rachel it is available re q cut 1 set fairly light/light with postage £44.93 , its a 7 piece purist set with brush ,god count down for rachel she isoff to st andrews uni in sept ,so been collecting from bedding to beauty,to toiletries near got it done ,thanks to qvc ,from ojon,lizearle,nails inc, opi .boy am i going to miss her,also been just over 5 weeks since dad died and things are very hard,need a stranger to talk too(my warfarin nurse that comes insat and listend to me yesterday and thought that talking to a stranger might help as a lot of the unhappy past events re dad has reared their ugly head,sorry went off course there but tsv looks good so at least anybody that is fairly light /light can get it ordered )

Latest posts

Back