Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still have 2 seats available in the car from Lancashire for the Tuesday afternoon session.

If I can't make it to the beauty bash do you think I can give someone else my letter to have my two tickets?

Thanks, I wouldn't want to offer them and then them be turned away that would be awful. Maybe I'll make it but it would be a lot of effort for me and it really doesn't sound like it would be worth it. I'll decide next weekend.

From the posts on here it would appear that some get invited every year and others not at all. Hardly seems fair to any who may wish to get a chance.

Not of interest to me as I'm not into beauty and live too far away anyway.

Noticed this too, seems to be the same old names that crop up every year! Still don't know how you get an Invite, cannot be Loyalty as been with them for loads and loads of years. Maybe one will surprise me next year and appear through the door or :mysmilie_7:

If anyone wants more BB info Q has kindly provided a downloadable guide; including some info on future beauty items and TSVs. (Mind you some have been added to the New Beauty Items thread already, still it's nice to see a few photos in advance):

http://www.qvcuk.com/UK/html/Beauty_Bash_Brochure2016.pdf

It looks as though they've replaced the raffle with an "upload your BB picture to social media" competition...hashtag QVC presenters and their :mysmilie_11: associates should be excluded from entering! :mysmilie_10: yes it probably does need saying :mysmilie_15:

I liked the Beauty Bash the year I attended (won in a QVC competion for 2014) and I would go again even though I live in Manchester. I think it's great rha andyou can now buy tickets but I never have any holidays from work left to be able to by any. My Mum was invited to attend in 2015 but she was on holiday for the dates.

If anyone wants more BB info Q has kindly provided a downloadable guide; including some info on future beauty items and TSVs. (Mind you some have been added to the New Beauty Items thread already, still it's nice to see a few photos in advance):

http://www.qvcuk.com/UK/html/Beauty_Bash_Brochure2016.pdf

It looks as though they've replaced the raffle with an "upload your BB picture to social media" competition...hashtag QVC presenters and their :mysmilie_11: associates should be excluded from entering! :mysmilie_10: yes it probably does need saying :mysmilie_15:

No67- QVC pay point. Are we now able to buy at bb? A tsv in advance?

Also No30- This Works - is this not a cleaning product?

LOL that's "It Works"...maybe we could exfoliate with those white blocks? They mean this brand, though it always strikes me that they only sell the sleep pillow spray or related items through QVC whereas they have a wider product range.

If I can make it but not my guest, is there anyone who'd like to go on Tuesday am as I'd gladly meet up and get them in?

I'm unsure at the moment of my situation, but if someone is really wanting to go it seems a shame to let the tickets go to waste.

No67- QVC pay point. Are we now able to buy at bb? A tsv in advance?

Also No30- This Works - is this not a cleaning product?

Ah I think you mean "It Works" they're the scrubbers :)mysmilie_17:) For some reason they do seem to attach "works" to a lot of things because if it says it, it must be so........what's next I wonder "Water Works Works" the incontenance pants.

This Works are a beauty brand, they are already on QVC with the pillow spray thing.

I think they are also in Boots? They do skin care, bath products and candles too.

I bought a gift set last January in SpaceNK sale, Hand/Body Cream, Full Size Candle, Full Size Candle and full size bath salts. I got it for £35.:mysmilie_59:

I could not get on with the pillow spray, I hate smelling anything on my pillow at night.

This Works are a beauty brand, they are already on QVC with the pillow spray thing.

I think they are also in Boots? They do skin care, bath products and candles too.

I bought a gift set last January in SpaceNK sale, Hand/Body Cream, Full Size Candle, Full Size Candle and full size bath salts. I got it for £35.:mysmilie_59:

I could not get on with the pillow spray, I hate smelling anything on my pillow at night.

Oh, thank God I'm not the only one! Though it's more that the stuff causes a reaction in me. They say it's "natural' so (stupid me!) bought it. I used it a few nights until I twigged that it was provoking my asthma. I then read the label. Natural, my arse!

Latest posts

Back