Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, since Ariane Poole is returning. I see she is a member of BTY now, so must be doing the makeup tips live chats just for me.

If anyone has the balls and meet her at the Bash, would you dare as why she does not post on the main QVC page instead of a private group?:mysmilie_10:

Oh, since Ariane Poole is returning. I see she is a member of BTY now, so must be doing the makeup tips live chats just for me.

If anyone has the balls and meet her at the Bash, would you dare as why she does not post on the main QVC page instead of a private group?:mysmilie_10:

Lots of the 'Beauty Experts' are still doing chats on BTY and quite a few other brand ambassadors post frequently over there. The main QVC page is usually just full of complaints these days as there are so many new rules.

DF does one on main site once a week............Friday I think and have seen the odd token post by a guest presenter but not nearly enough, BTY is still full of posts by guest presenters, chats and "heads ups".

I see that if anyone seeks DF out at the Beauty Bash, they will get a personal invitation to her latest book signing, can't remember where or when it is, but for all the DF fans, make sure you get your invite.

If I can make it but not my guest, is there anyone who'd like to go on Tuesday am as I'd gladly meet up and get them in?

I'm unsure at the moment of my situation, but if someone is really wanting to go it seems a shame to let the tickets go to waste.

I know it's very, very late notice but if this is still the case and no one else has asked I'd like to take you up on your very kind offer. No problem if someone else has got there first or your guest can go, just saying on the offchance. Hope you have a good time in any case. :)

Heads up ladies.

The Tarte Clay Noir Palette is now live(no photo, but I know what it looks like seen photos before), its not £29.50 as in the catalogue but £30 and shipping of £3.95. I ordered mine this morning.

Item no: 211280

I know it's very, very late notice but if this is still the case and no one else has asked I'd like to take you up on your very kind offer. No problem if someone else has got there first or your guest can go, just saying on the offchance. Hope you have a good time in any case. :)

What a shame I was up until 1am deciding whether to go. My son is home from Uni and would keep me company but thought it would be difficult to get him out of bed early enough. I have a very important week next week and really should be preparing today anyway. Maybe I'll get another invite next year wish they'd offer me an afternoon though getting into London that early is not much fun.

What a shame I was up until 1am deciding whether to go. My son is home from Uni and would keep me company but thought it would be difficult to get him out of bed early enough. I have a very important week next week and really should be preparing today anyway. Maybe I'll get another invite next year wish they'd offer me an afternoon though getting into London that early is not much fun.

you would be jostling with the communters tying to get to work. that would be an experience you wont forget

you would be jostling with the communters tying to get to work. that would be an experience you wont forget

Yes not a relaxing start to the day and with the stiff neck I've woken with I'm not wishing I was there.

Hopefully someone will add some photos later. Would have been nice to get my hands on a goody bag but TBH they would have only added to my stash.

Yes not a relaxing start to the day and with the stiff neck I've woken with I'm not wishing I was there.

Hopefully someone will add some photos later. Would have been nice to get my hands on a goody bag but TBH they would have only added to my stash.

mmm get your finger on a goody bag they dont sound that large

mmm get your finger on a goody bag they dont sound that large

You are probably right. When claire mentioned the contents were worth £60 sounds generous but when you take the full price of items on air it wouldn't add up to much. For instance a gatineau moisturiser £60 and they often tell you that sample sizes are 'worth' £10 or £20.

The press got a goody bag of 2016 and I think it was worth more than £250 .its there on the utube.someone has unveiled it .

shame on qvc for being so dam mean to thier customers. i cant understand why they dont want the vendors to give customer freebies its not out of thier pocket unless they have an agenda. two years ago i swear the goody bag was worth several hundreds of pounds with a lot being full sizes. last year it did not cover the base of the bag. crap refreshments added to the big insult. even though its a short tube journey i will not go again

The press got a goody bag of 2016 and I think it was worth more than £250 .its there on the utube.someone has unveiled it .

Can you post a link diamonds, or the title if it's on youtube cos I can't find it. Is it a Beauty Bash bag or from a PR event (when Q are more generous).

If anyone is there today could you post a review when you get home. I'm interested to hear if it's changed again since previous years.

TIA.

I am actually quite jealous of everyone who is attending the Beauty Bash. I liked it when I went. And I would go again but I never have any holidays left from work (my holiday calendar year is Feb to Jan). I am gonna try and keep a couple of days for Jan 18 though.

Although this may have been said before, please can anyone & everyone going post as many photos as possible? Thanks.

Thank you diamonds! Wow if the BB bags contains the same sort, size and value of products I'll eat my hat! I've always been happy with the BB and NYNY bag contents, it the bonus at the end of the BB having a rummage on the way home. The difference in recent years was that Q prevented the vendors giving out tailored samples having chatted with the brand reps. Some vendors were very generous at the old style NewYearNewYou events. I'd be excited to read guest comments from this year's bash. I'm curious to know how the blogger in the video got an invite; I know a couple of bloggers who'd love to go.

Latest posts

Back