BCC Anything arrived yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Elemis kit arrived today ... nice kit but was a bit disappointed as it says Exclusive to QVC on the box - the friend I bought it thinks shopping telly is naff.

My Elemis kit arrived today ... nice kit but was a bit disappointed as it says Exclusive to QVC on the box - the friend I bought it thinks shopping telly is naff.

Tippex out 'QVC' and write 'Harvey Nichols' in? :52: :1:

I know exactly what you mean, cupcake, and I wish QVC would stop plugging their own name on items which are likely to be gifts.
It's as if we're drumming up custom, giving items in the hope that the recipient is going to join QVC and re-order.

I'd have been happier if the set said 'Elemis, supporting BCC' or something similar.

All present and correct

Hi,
I got my Gatineau today and that's everything received in good order now: Elemis, Decleor, Liz Earle, Gatineau, SBC and bow earrings.

I am really pleased to be able to receive such nice things and give to this worthwhile charity at the same time!

:1::1::1:

Same here,Cupcake.Mine arrived this morning & very disappointed that it says QVC on the box.Would have preferred something like Elemis - Supporting BCC.
Just waiting for my 2nd set of earphones,B&W teddy brooch & Prai throat cream.

Received my headphones today - they look good but was suprised they came in a big box!! I also received two lip glosses from philosophy (not BCC item) they came in a massive box too - Why!!!!!!!!

I got my Fran Wilson lipsticks (bought 2 sets incase anyone missed it) and am really pleased with the colours, they are pink and all very wearable shades :1:
Got the LG animal print stuff, didnt really want it but was worried I might not get anything so just bought it so if anyone wants it PM me
Waiting for Elemis, Gatineau and Decleor (bought 2 of this as well incase anyone wanted one)

Items Received

Have received one pair of headphones, but am still awaiting the second pair I ordered, as for the Elemis, I also bought this as a christmas present, dont think I will giving this present out, as dont wont people knowing I bought their present of a shopping channel, thought in instead of QVC, it would have been nice, it the item refered to being sold in aid of Breast Cancer, would have be easier to pass on as a present,.

Still awaiting the orchids, rang cs, and was informed they are coming straight from the suppliers Thompson and Morgan.

Fran Wilson lipsticks are brilliant, wish I had tried to order another set.

I only ordered the Liz Earle set which arrived this morning. Not sure I think it's worth £26 but I'll keep it as I want to support BCC.

Twinklette x

Finally, my pink earphones have arrived! They're really nice...although I thought the packaging was cheap and nasty! I've never had a pair of earphones with this type of earplug before. Surprisingly comfortable!

The earphones are fabulous, I heard songs in a new way last night!! They are so powerful that I do not need the volume high at all, which is all the better for my eardrums!

have had my black agate bracelet - this came last saturday - but still no headphones or Laura Geller.

Got my gatineau, decleor and elemis today, so thats everything now, kinda wishing I went for the earphones as I hate earphones in my ears but these sound really comfortable.

I am absolutely fizzing at the size of the box that the decleor hydrotenseur was in and I intend to email QVC and complain, the box for the gatineau was tiny even though it had 7 products in it but the box for the decleor must have been 4 times the size of the gatineau box

I picked up my earphones today at sorting office- they tried to delivery yesterday - thought I had the slowest post in the country, clearly not! They look sweet, haven't used them yet and may even give to my sister, who loves all things pink, but a worthwhile purchase whatever I do with them as BCC benefits.

Still waiting for the earphones think they have took the scenic route(to where who knows),the post needs to be sorted out with qvc as its ridiculous

Latest posts

Back