ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Elemis, Decleor, L'occittane, Timebomb or Liz Earle
What are you buying?

I think I am only getting the Decleor

Zu
cant really count the Liz Earle cause thats not skincare as the last one was the christmas skincare one so in my eyes that does not count as its an unscheuled one to normal

According to Caroline, it is a second Christmas TSV.

I bought the Liz Earle & the Elemis ones.

I won't be buying the Lulu Timebomb one.

I'm on the fence over the Decleor & L'Occitane ones - I doubt very much I will get the Decleor one though as I'm not really a fan, just like the look of it. As for the L'Occitane, well I want little bits from each option, and not sure there is one I want in particular, so I'm not sure if I will buy.

Quantity wise, Elemis is the biggie. QVC will be expecting to shift over 100,000 units. Virtually all of the presenters have written about it in their blogs, it's been on sale for several days now, and will be live on QVC at 10pm in a beauty preview show before it's "launched" at midnight. So QVC are now pushing harder than ever with the sheer volume they have to sell. The one that will come closest volume-wise will be the L'Occitane one, I suspect.

This year, I don't expect to buy any of them. I bought the last Decléor TSV, otherwise I might have been tempted to that, but I'm over the Elemis hype, and I don't like the L'Occitane foaming products - all contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate which I don't really get on with. Never consider buying Time Bomb (and cannot sit though the nauseating presentations with all the QVC presenters sucking up to Lulu), and I'm wary of Liz Earle if they've been reformulating the bath and body products.

I've bought one of the Elemis men's kits - they are always well-received, I find... and usually sell out like hot-cakes.

Not sure I'm intending to buy any more beauty related items this year from QVC, but never say never. Certainly, none of the QVC TSVs have my name on them.

Probably just Decleor as not going for L'Occitane as have so much handcream and shower gel already, would have preferred footcream and body lotion for a change.

Zu

According to Caroline, it is a second Christmas TSV.

still i dont count it as a christmas tsv as most people would of bought the last one as most know that would be the main one for christmas TBH with the day its on & the low stock as they dont know how it will go i really cant see how it would count as one its just a bonus tsv but not a bonus christmas tsv

None. I`ve done my Christmas shopping and and anything for myself I`ll buy it after Christmas when all the websites will be selling off lots of stuff much cheaper and I`ll get twice as much for my money. Like most people I have plenty of stuff to be using and fancy boxes and gift packaging is fine if it`s to give to someone for Christmas but doesn`t matter a jot if it`s for me.

still i dont count it as a christmas tsv as most people would of bought the last one as most know that would be the main one for christmas TBH with the day its on & the low stock as they dont know how it will go i really cant see how it would count as one its just a bonus tsv but not a bonus christmas tsv

If it is on Q up till their Chirstmas delivery cut off then it counts.

But surely if QVC call it a Christmas TSV, and the brand themselves call it a Christmas TSV, then surely it is a Christmas TSV, to be honest I think QVC count anything from the 25th of July a Christmas TSV. :mysmilie_17:

cant really count the Liz Earle cause thats not skincare as the last one was the christmas skincare one so in my eyes that does not count as its an unscheuled one to normal

You know, by that logic, the L'Occitane one isn't a Christmas TSV because that's not skincare...

I think a second LE TSV (however big or small) without skincare is a smart move: there are plenty of people who want something a little different from LE and wait I vain for it. Bodycare/hair care is a lot easier to give as you don't have to know someone's skintype... and let's face it, you only tend to know what your very nearest and dearest are using for skincare... or those who have given you a specific request. Skincare is pricier so a costlier mistake if you get it wrong.

A total contradiction to the thread you`ve already posted with the title LIZ EARLE TSV 8/12/16 and I quote you "the next Liz Earle TSV is on the 08/12/16 but its not skincare but a lot less stock due to it being a Thursday"
As for it not being a tsv in your opinion because it doesn`t have skincare, well the L`Occitane doesn`t have skincare but that`s still a tsv. Also because its on a Thursday doesn`t make it less of a tsv, the Mally one is on a Tuesday so are you going to say that`s not a tsv either because it`s on a Tuesday ?
You`re the only person I know who`ll argue when QVC call it a tsv, that it isn`t a tsv cos YOU say so !

Is Gatineau still to come or have I missed it?

I love frangipani and need some cleanser so might get the elemis tsv. I fancy the decleor as well but might buy from Liz Earle instead. I like cleanse and polish and superskin oil and don't fancy the decleor micellar water.Decisions decisions.

Never been interested in Decleor or timebomb. Stopped using LE years ago when they reformulated C&P and never been that impressed by Elemis, so the only one I would have been interested in was L'occitane. May not get it as it's not all full sizes and also I prefer a few other brands. But if the presentation is fab on the day, may just go for the warm one.

None. I`ve done my Christmas shopping and and anything for myself I`ll buy it after Christmas when all the websites will be selling off lots of stuff much cheaper and I`ll get twice as much for my money. Like most people I have plenty of stuff to be using and fancy boxes and gift packaging is fine if it`s to give to someone for Christmas but doesn`t matter a jot if it`s for me.

common sense...i buy loads of christmas stuff cheap with christmas money in the sales. non bainer really

I will be buying none of them.

Like Boffy I have all my christmas shopping(apart from two bags of Thorton's Toffees) bought in the summer. SpaceNK online do all the previous christmas gift sets at 70% off

I find Sets of any brand a waste of money for me as there is always something in it I don't want. I prefer to buy my skincare products off the shelf and it isn't any of the brands mentioned on here. I'm a Soap and Glory/Sanctuary person with Dove, Nivea and Pears soap all perfectly acceptable. I will not be taken in by all the hype on Q. Those days are over.

Latest posts

Back